Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Karla, Amy, Sarah, Tracy, Deena, Monica, Me, & Megan
We were missing a few, but we will catch them next time!
Megan drove all the way from St. George and then turned around and went back.
She wins the award for the most effort made...
Here are a few pics of the buffet... minus some of the food
It was so fun to use my new copper chafing dishes! Yahoo!
Thursday, March 26, 2009
oops... How did this picture of the Relief Society President make it on the Internet?
She is just a normal down to Earth babe!
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Okay... So I was a little bored with the last layout. I wanted color and something kindof jazzy, without being too busy and weird. What do you think? Good? Bad? Weird?
Posted by Amy at 3:03 PM
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Yeah for the opportunity to meet Tammy...
Thursday, March 12, 2009
1. A little bit of sunshine coming my way... Next week I am headed south for a baseball tourney. St. George has corner on the market as far as SPRING goes and I can't wait to partake in all it has to offer!
2. Pandora Radio... Yesterday Madonna radio kept me very entertained playing everything from Madonna 80's style to Beyonce' and Jutin Timberlake. Cyndi Lauper radio is also one of my faves!
3. Meg and the evergoing shoe battle was only a 4 out of 10 this morning. What am I going to do with this girl?
4. Without sounding like TAMN I am off to get a "PEDI" this morning... My pigs are looking pretty winterized and BAD- Time for a llittle spring fling for the toes!
5. Tanja is back... she is all private and locked up, but she's back! Yeah!
6. A little girlfriend time coming up... NOthing recharges me like a little fun, shopping, and laughing with some friends. YAHOOO!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
The movie is definitely different than the book... I went with low expectations because I loved the books sooo much! I was pleasantly surprised! The movie is great, especially if you haven't read the book.
I still love the books... especially because there are 5 of them and the joy will last longer than 2 hours.
Could Isla Fisher be any more perfect to play Becky Bloomwood? I think not!
I want to dance with fans!
I recognized her feelings when she says that shopping makes her feel warm and wonderful- shopping makes the world seem right. YIKES... guilty of some of those same feelings...
I think I need to see this again and then go shopping... and soon!
P.S. I happened to go to the new Nordstrom this weekend.... Oh my beautiful store! I felt like I was in a dream. You should see the shoe department. I am headed back on Wednesday to really check it out and to have lunch with a girlfriend... It just doesnt' get any better than a beautiful new Nordstrom.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
We have blogged in the same circles for a while... and I almost met her, but I didn't attend Kristina's Meet and Greet... so fate intercepted and she won my giveaway!
Yesterday was the first time she had visited my blog... a new year... a new friend!
Thanks to Tanja, Tammy, Vanessa, & Veronica for the sidebar shout out!
I will totally hook you sisters up for that!
Martha... email me your address and information and I will get your prizey sent!
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
This past year has been wonderful... Thanks to you!
Thanks for making this little endeavor a really great one!
P.S. The party is over Friday Night at 12:00... you've only got a few days to RSVP!