Sunday, June 26, 2011

An amazing farewell to Elder Jardine!

It is a known fact that I love me a good party!
I think the queen of everything party has to be
Tonia Jardine!
Today I witnessed something that actually took my breath away!
Tonia's son, Brennen, is going on an LDS mission
to Fort Worth, Texas.
He had his farewell today...
Absolutely the most darling party I have ever seen!
She went with the whole "Lone Star State" theme...
perfect for where he is going AND this time of year.
The buffet was spread out on four different tables...
with tented seating in the yard.
The food was amazing! The decor was so over the top...
I'm still reeling with excitement!
I've been to enough of Tonia's parties that I totally know what to expect. but, today she out did even herself!
She hit an all time new level of fabulousness!
She blew my skirt right up!
Everywhere I looked there was something fabulous to see and eat!
The most delicious and colorful, and darling
dessert table...EVER!
Flowers, glitter, lollies...
White shirt and tie food tags...
Lori Vest made an amazing Texas sized cake!
This was something to behold!
I am all sorts of jazzed because she served up a huge serving of inspiration for my 4th of July family reunion.
It is good to have a friend that is a creative genius!

5 comments:

Tricia Nae said...

This Fort Worth girl thinks that is ADORABLE!! :)

tammy said...

Looks amazing. You're right, she always has great ideas.

The Moss Family said...

Do you know where the missionary sign is from??? I would love to have one made....

Anonymous said...

Where did you make the missionary sign at?!? The one with the elders name and mission and called to serve, ect. Please PLEASE PLEASE let me know! I would love to get one similar to it!

sespera said...

Where was sign purchased? My son just called to Dallas Ft. Worth mission.