Friday, May 23, 2008

Dizzy Lizzys

Last Friday we had the girls day out to Dear Lizzy... We took the 3 little friends and had such a fun time. We bought necklaces, and fun things and had a fabulous lunch. Meg, Olivia, and Alexa all ordered Dizzy Lizzys and thought they looked so glam! It is so funny that we moved from Boise when Meg was only 3 and yet she still loves Olivia- they have such a fun bond. We ate, shopped, laughed, and had a great time. Girlfriends are so important...no matter what age.

8 comments:

{jen} said...

I love Dear Lizzy. They always have the cutest things! Your Meg is a beauty!

tiburon said...

What is a Dear Lizzy? Looks like a lot of FUN! I bet my girls would love it :)

Amy said...

Dear Lizzy is a store in Alpine, Utah that is everything...GIRL! It is all about the glitter and fluff! THey have a darling bistro and just the cutest things.

Holly H. said...

They have the best chicken salad croissants too! I love it there! Looks like you had a marvelous time darling!:)

Mia said...

I agree girlfriends are the best at any age!

Mindi said...

glitter? fluff? you know i'm in.

ps do they braid hair there? if so, will you make an appointment for the both of us to get our hair braided with beads? thanks!

Collette said...

so fun, I am sad I couldn't go. My day will come...someday!! Thanks so much for the invite!

Anonymous said...

Too funny!!! We stayed in Alpine this weekend and I saw it, but it was closed and then we were playing in a different town and then with sunday and monday being a holiday I had to miss out!! Dang it! I wish I had saw it earlier on Friday, Ave and I would have checked it out. Bummer! Next Time!