1. I am the oldest child... I have two sisters and one brother. I seem to be alittle bossy at times. I am the only member of my family that has moved away from St. George.
2. In my former professional life, I was a high school teacher. I taught English and History... when I started teaching I was 23... 5 years older than my teacher's aide. I taught in St. George for 5 years and then in Boise for 5 years. I quit when we moved back to Utah. ( now that I have exposed that I was an English teacher... don't go checkin' my grammar- I gave that up years ago!)
3. Fall and Winter are my favorite times of the year. I actually love the snow. I don't think I could ever move back to St. George because of the weather...TOO HOT! I love having all 4 seasons- especially fall!
4. I love to laugh until my stomach hurts. I think that laughter is the best medicine for whatever ails you! It is my favorite to just sit with girlfriends and laugh all night! I don't do girls night out very often, but I do love it when it happens. I love funny!
5. My dream is to go to 2 movies back-to-back. I would pay for both, but I would be in heaven if I could watch 1 movie and then get a Coke refill and go right into the other movie. My man doesn't love to go to the movies... so we don't go very often, but I am going to do this before the end of the year!
6. Speaking of things I am going to do... I have a 2008 bucket list- Some of the items on this list are: see 2 movies back-to-back, attend a Halloween witches' brew ( in costume), Take Meg to the Nutcracker, Make homemade bread, start exercising again, wash all the windows in my house, attend a cousin/sister retreat, host a holiday party, etc...etc...etc... Just a few- I will keep you posted!
7. If I had a job ( other than being a housemom)... it would be #1- An event planner... getting to plan a fabulous party and spend other people's money...it's a win/win situation #2- Be an Aesthetician- get paid to give facials ( in other words...get paid to pick zits).
Collette- Five of Mine
Mindi- Word to your mother
Tammy- Time Flies
Tonia & Marla ( 7 thing for each of you)- Over the Tipsy Top Design
Andrea- Life in the slow lane
Shan- It's my life
Vanessa- You don't know Schmidt
sorry...I hope you all want to play along... I can't wait to read more about you!