Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Day Shan!

Happy Birthday Shannon! This is a photo from Halloween 1987... we all dressed up like Hookers and Sarah was Guido the Killer pimp. We all gave her $20 in one dollar bills and she bank-rolled for us all night long. Shannon is the total babe in the front with the silver sports bra ( next to Guido). Lets see... she is a year older than me and I am forever 29... so that makes her...30 today! Yeah! If you look closely you might be able to find the Queen of Blogging...Mindi...on the back row. I am the scary looking one on the far left. Yikes! Happy Birthday Shannon... we've had so many memories in the past! I am glad we have reconnected! Let's have a belated birthday lunch!

11 comments:

Devri said...

Amy I know it is Shannons day, but seriously girl you are one hot woman.. And Mindi, babealishous!!!!

Hb Shannon

Whitney R said...

Hi. Blog jumping here :) I saw on Mindi's blog the star you made. Then scrolled down on your blog and am amazed at your decorating sence!! Is there any way I can get the how to on that star?

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

HBD Shannon! All you 30-somethings are too cute! :)

ps. Could you email me, I would love to ask you a question...
kamibigler@gmail.com

Thanks Amy!

Whitney R said...

Thanks! I have the modge podge, just need the spray glitter and seasonal scrap book paper. I think I'll make one for each season! Ooo.. and Christmas presents... I'm excited! :)

You have just surfaced my craftiness. It's been gone a while.

Oh, and can I steal/borrow your top commenter's idea on your side bar?

Shannon said...

Call me when you are no longer under adult supervision and we will go play!!! :)

Over The Tipsy Top Design said...

Of course you will get a tombstone hand delivered all dolled up. You are always there for me girlfriend!!!!

Love ya, Tonia

Misty said...

Yay for old HS pictures...I might need to pull some out. PS - I bet you guys were the hot chicks in school!

Anonymous said...

looks like such good times. I miss the 80's

ofifteen
'designing your life'
http://ofifteenblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What a nice, sugary, little treat to see you and the Mindi-miester in your prime!!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I love this picture of your girls-or should I say ladies of the evening! LOL Cracked me up!

AnneMarie said...

Happy Bday Shannon!! She looks great!