Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I've got BIG plans!

Okay.. so today is Tuesday, but it feels like Monday, and I have got big plans! Last week was the first week of school so I indulged in a little bit of "me" time. Well I have danced all night now I need to pay the fiddler... I have got things to do. I know that one difference between successful people and... well those that don't quite get their crap done (me) is the ability to write their goals down. I am trying to take a page out of Tanja's book and make a list, but most importantly stick to it and check the items off my list. I figure if I actaully write it out loud then I might be held accountable for it. SO- here it is... MY LIST...
(This was a handy little thing from superstickies... Kindof a fun idea I got from Kami)
Here is the run-down...I have got to make a few aprons... 1 for an apron swap I entered online from Apronista, 1 for a bridal shower, and 1 for Halloween ( a gift to send early). I have GOT to organize my pantry... it is a disaster... and then the third thing on the list is Party with VIV- Yes Viv is coming to town and we are going to have a ball. So I have got to organize my time so I work smart, not hard. I have got a lot to do before the party queen hits town this-afternoon. I will post some photos of my progress. I am trying to get my crap together and be a disciplined adult. We'll see how long that lasts.

13 comments:

Devri said...

Oh Amy- sorry I can't sew worth anything even to save my life, or I might have suggested if you need help. Oh well, get off the computer and go getter done. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the list! I'll have to check out that site {tee-hee!!)

You'll have to post pics of your aprons, I am dying to see the Halloween one.

Have a ball with Viv and we look forward to hearing about it!

Anonymous said...

I bet you WIN the apron swap!!! Do it up good sista!! And Viv. How fun!

There is NOTHING better than writing down what needs to be done and the endorphins that travel thru my body as I cross something off! I love it!!

tiburon said...

Sounds like you are a busy lady. I did happen to notice that "Have lunch with Tib" is missing from your list. Just.saying.

Devri said...

I gave you an award- go takey!!!

Andrea W. said...

How are you going to organize that pantry of yours, just move dishes around? Have fun with your Mom!

Collette said...

good luck- i think your list is very do-able! have fun with viv..

Shannon said...

If anyone can do it all, it's totally you! You are like Martha Stewart on speed - and I mean that as a TOTAL compliment! Have fun with Viv!

tammy said...

You're making a Halloween apron? Oh I might need to hire you. I was adding to my Halloween collection this weekend.

Have you ever added things to your list, just so you could cross them immediately off? Makes me feel super productive.

Amy said...

Thanks for all the motivation... I am in the trenches right now... basically in the depths of hell in my pantry! Okay so I stopped for a minute to blog... a five minute break- I don't smoke, but still need a break. I smell bad and my pantry is a beast... I can't believe I don't have ALOT of mice... oh yeah I do and they don't throw wrappers or crumbs or the rest of the cookie if they don't like it away- their names are Mitch, Jacks, and Meg. Back to work... The party queen is just hours away!

Mindi said...

i'm not even gonna offer to sew for you--you know how that would turn out. and the organization of the pantry is also NOT my forte--i am going to do what i do best:cheering section.

go amy! rah rah rah!

hannie bailey said...

You desperate housewife you!! I like the little pep talk you gave yourself! It's always nice to make "notes to self" Let us know how it all went!

Sheehan said...

So where did you dance the night away at?