Wednesday, September 24, 2008

She has done it again!

SHE has done it again! I just got home from Tonia's Sex and the City party. It came out today on DVD and we celebrated in true "Over the Tipsy Top" Fashion!


We had GREAT treats! Fabulous cupcakes, s'mores margaritas ( pudding, graham crackers and whip cream done up right in a margarita glass), yummy punch..popcorn, M&Ms, etc. etc.etc.
P.S. The napkin had a woman relaxing on the grass with the saying, " I was never meant to work" written on it. LOVE IT!I wanted the girls to feel like they were part of the movie so I brought our version of a pink cosmopolitan martini- A martini glass filled with pink M&Ms, pink whoppers, and even a swirly stick with a little extra bling!
Tonia never disappoints! She had a Sex and the City glitter cup ready for everyone.
The best part... it was a PJ party- so we all showed up in our PJ's to watch fashion, friendship, and a great love story. We all felt so glamorous! It was a great night with fun friends!
Thanks Tonia for hosting another successful girlfriend pinkalicious bash!

21 comments:

tammy said...

You make me wanna move back to Utah! At least until it snows.

Anonymous said...

That sounds like sooooo much fun! Although I've never watched the t.v. show or the movie it still looks like fun! You girls do know how to throw a party!

Mindi said...

that looks awesome, but WHERE IS THE PHOTO OF YOU IN THE SKULL JAMMIES? come ON!!!

Vanessa said...

Holy Bling!

Anonymous said...

I think I want to move and be your neighbor, you guys have all the fun!

rachel said...

That looks like so much fun...still coveting those diva cups!!!! I wished I wasn't so scured of glitter...

Collette said...

it looks like it was an amazing party. duh!! sad i missed it!

Misty said...

I haven't watched the movie yet, but it should be in my mailbox today. I heard it was hilarious. Sounds like such a fun party. Maybe one day.....

Holly H. said...

You've got to be kidding me?! I laughed and cried so hard at that movie when we saw it in the theater! The party looked fab! Lucky girl.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

You girls know how to party!!

Chillygator said...

Wow! You guys have the coolest parties? How does one even get on the invite list?

Anonymous said...

I am soooo jealous!!! My "new" friends don't throw a grand party like Tonia, I have had to become the new Tonia and its lots of work!!! I need you and Tonia to move back to Idaho. Crystal

Omgirl said...

Next time I want to come!!!

Creations from my heart said...

Your friends are a lot more fun than mind. Mine are always eating healthy. Gotta splurge sometimes!!! Blessing...Sherry

Shannon said...

We need to see pix of you sexy girls in your PJs!!!

Devri said...

Do you evah stop? I want your life, and 100% bligalicious!!!

tiburon said...

SERIOUSLY - who the heck do I have to KILL to get an invite to one of these parties?!?!?!

Cause I will SO do it!

Gretchen said...

Okay... I want to be Tonia's friend!! That looks like too much fun!! I love parties that are "all done up"!!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

WOW, amazing. The decorations were to die for! Just awesome!

Anonymous said...

that looks like the most AWESOME PARTY EVER!!!

AnneMarie said...

Sounds like my kind of PARTY!!! Love the decor