Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am trying to find my motivation!

I am trying to find my motivation...
Do I sound like a famous actor trying to "get into" my next role...well I'm not! I am a housemom that is trying to conquer my next task... and not getting very far! I know I am an adrenaline junkie ( someone who needs urgency to get things done), but lately I have had a hard time getting into doing anything...sure, I have been making aprons and stars and glittering things, but I think all of that is just to try to glitter over other things! What are these "other things"? I don't even know! I just know that something is out of whack and it is probably just me! I need to step back, take a deep breath and work it out! Here is how pathetic I have been... I have been upset about putting some of my Boot Camp weight back on! Last night I watched my DVR'ed "The Biggest Loser" WHILE eating a cinnamon roll! And the worst thing is... I was mad I only had one! That isn't good. Maybe I am tired from my party at Tonia's, maybe I am not medicated nearly enough, maybe I am lazy and just need to suck it up and clean my house, maybe I am just bored! Who knows! I know the post I should be posting is "Thankful Thursday" because there are ALOT of people who have it ALOT worse than I...but we'll postpone that for another day... I know this was probably sad and yucky to read... so sorry. We'll see what tomorrow brings... I might be back on cloud 9... I'm a little crazy... I know!

17 comments:

Mindi said...

do they have a pill you can take?

can i have one (or 12), too?

tammy said...

When you find it, can you send some down south??

Chanda said...

Ha ha - I ALWAYS eat junk food when I watch the biggest loser. It's become sort of a tradition at our house.

Collette said...

you are just fine. its all good as you would say! and those cinammon rolls were pretty tasty! i was kind of bummed i only had 1 too.

Vanessa said...

You're not crazy! We all just get that way I guess. As I sit here blogging and I look at my nasty kitchen floor. YUCK.

rachel said...

I like eating a big bowl of ice cream while watching America's Next Top Model....prolly just havin one of those days, sure you'll be feeling better tomorrow.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

It was fun to talk to you today, I have been feeling the same too. Maybe a big blog break for me is in order...i don't know, I say that, but I just need to do it. I hope you are back up to your glittery self.

Devri said...

Just saying- maybe your preggo..

probably not, I am the only one who gets that way when I am expecting...

I too am feeling this way, but I have my own reasons, lets wake up to a new day tommorow..

tiburon said...

OOO I want pills too - if you are handing them out!

I hope that today is a better day :)

Anonymous said...

I think maybe you're just tired! You know how it is at those slumber parties when you stay up all night glittering and talking...{tee-hee}

Seriously, I think it's your body telling you to take a break and slow down!!

I hope that today is a better day for you, go do something just for you and you'll feel MUCH better, trust me!

Devri said...

Hey this should make you feel better, You won my giveaway...


Congrats little woman, I lost your address though email it to me again please....

Shannon said...

Your not crazy! Well... maybe a little!!! Okay...alot!
But remember that you are in great company!!!
I totally get that way sometimes. Maybe we just need to do a little retail therapy! ;)

Mia said...

I feel ya sister! I need my motivation back too.

Misty said...

Really, I would have pegged you for a truly motivated person. Good luck!

Holly H. said...

Chin up sweetie... I think it's due to the fact that you don't have any little ones around the house during school anymore. It was really hard for me when Hayden went to 1st grade. Change is hard. And besides, sometimes it's ok to let things go. You're darling and witty... don't worry too much.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

Oh, it sounds like my life lately! I need a jump start. Got anything working for you lately...you know since you wrote this post?

AnneMarie said...

UGH! My delema every DAY!!! As a matter of fact I should be cleaning as I type this... Happy to be blogging. :)