1. Jackson got the best teacher ( well actually she is the strictest in the whole school) and I think it is going to be the best thing that ever happened to him! Meggie got the two cutest 1st grade teachers ever! They team teach and she is loving school... IF she can stop crying because she is soooo tired. Mitch...oh Mitch! I am glad they have the computer link to the school so I can keep up on Mitch's grades... This year he is really being responsible on his own... hope it keeps up. If you can't tell... I am thankful school is in and we are getting down to a routine. My kids have good teachers and I hope they can soon start doing their homework by themselves because the new season of TV is coming on soon and I have got shows to watch... Oh yeah- That is why I have DVR!
2. Today my man and I went to lunch and ran errands in town all day before I had to take him to the airport... It was so fun to just hang out and talk and laugh and just be with him. He really is so dang funny and we have fun together... It was a really great day!
3. Legacy Highway is soon opening up and the traffic won't be so dang bad. I do not love living in a bottle neck!
4. THE LEAVES ARE STARTING TO CHANGE COLORS! I have been keeping an eagle eye lookout for the leaves to start changing on my mountain and they have and now I am even seeing some in town! I love it... I am so dang excited, but I will save my joy for tomorrow's FABULOUS FALL post.
5. Good books... Have I ever mentioned that I would rather read than just about anything else? I love love love to read and to talk books with
people. I should have been a librarian... I have been reading some great books lately and I have to say that there is nothing better than reading on a cool-ish fall day.
6. The normalcy of my life- I am just living a normal, crazy, often spoiled life! I am so glad there are no big problems - sure life isn't always easy... but today I am very thankful for just a NORMAL life- no life threatening illness, no major accidents, no catastrophic trauma... just everyday life. I am not going to look at it as mundane... it is a blessing- I am going to count it!
There are just a few things that bring joy to my life. Sometimes things are crazy ( mostly me) but, I have much to be grateful for...