Friday, September 5, 2008

Fabulous, Fabulous Fall...

If you haven't noticed... I LOVE FALL! So... in celebration of my favorite time of year I am going to dedicate Fridays to the things autumn that I love. I am not trying to give decorating ideas or be any kind of designer ( I'll leave that up to my Over the Tipsy Top friends, Tonia and Marla)...just going to show you some things I think are cute and fun for the most fabulous time of the year!Last week Tonia and I were out and about and we saw this DARLING Halloween star at Heartland Paper in Bountiful... we had to copy it. It was so fun and easy to do! While Viv was in town we projected the night away... we made four of these little beauties and I thought they turned out so cute. I think I am going to hang it from my ceiling with Halloween ribbon. I am really getting ready to put up my Halloween decorations. I can hardly wait until the 15 of September. I have to wait because I just can't have Fall decor up longer than Christmas decor.

Speaking of Halloween and Fall decorations... There is a great store called "Secret Haven" located at the Rock Loft in Fruit Heights- they are having their annual "Witches Night Out" next Monday- September 8th from 4:00- 9:00 p.m. If you dress up like a witch they are giving you 30% off one item. It is the cutest place in the world to go get unique fun decorations and even better ideas. It really is a great store- probably one of my FAVORITES! My mom and I shopped a little there yesterday and it totally got me ready for fall... Is it possible to be any more excited? Check out the "Witches Night Out" Who knows I just might bump into you there...

16 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That star is darling! I have a star that I could do that to also. I will have to try it out. Thanks for sharing!

ps. Yay for fall!

Devri said...

As you know, no creativity here, just make me one, and I'll mail you one of my children for it.. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm so thrilled fall is here!! My pumpkins are turning orange and I've stocked up and started melting my Scentsy fall bars!!! I'm going to have to come see you to see all your fall stuff!

tammy said...

Now you're making want to come shopping in UT. I hate when that happens. Thanks for those ideas. I've been burning my pumpkin spice candle all week, and really really want to put my fall stuff out, but I'm trying to hold off a few more days. I should just give in already. Who cares if it's still 100 degrees??

rachel said...

I love those ideas...I love going to Gardner Village for their Witches nights out....so much fun :)

whitney said...

I agree fall is by far my fav! Im not much for decorating for every little thing but I do go all out for fall I LOVE the colors!

Anonymous said...

I am ready for Fall too, the scents are a burnin' and the decorations are coming out soon! Can't wait, I love it too!

That store sounds great, wish I could meet up with ya!

Chanda said...

Cute! Fall is my fav too. I may have to try one of those stars. Thanks for sharing!

Over The Tipsy Top Design said...

Love the star-Shannon's link is on our Wednesday blog!

Vanessa said...

Wow! You are amazing!

Shannon said...

I love that you and Viv get down with the craftiness together! I don't think Jules has a crafty bone in her body! When are you going to come dow to SLC and go to "Dear Lizzie" with me?

Collette said...

that star is so freakin cute- and it is even cuter in real life. thanks for being my martha stewart and sharing all these fabulous ideas! happy crafting..

Misty said...

Love the star and want to make one. Do you think you would share the instructions?

Jenn said...

How did you make that star it is so cute. Are you willing to share directions?

Becky, yep said...

YEP...I NEED THE STAR!~

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

the witches heads are SO cute!