Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Nectur of the Gods...

Playing along with Tiburon... I will post my favorite drink! In doing so I am afraid I will be asked to move fro this Diet Coke drinking state. My name is Amy and I drink Diet PEPSI! Yes...it is the nectur of the Gods! I used to be a straight up Pepsi drinker and then used Vanilla Diet Pepsi to take me to the diet side...BTW- My mom has been a diet soda drinker since before I was born (TAB- Diet Coke) and I said I would NEVER drink diet! In my 30's I proved never say never...I began drinking diet soda AND I got a mini-van. I now have an SUV, but am fully enslaved to Diet Pepsi as long as it is extra cold in the can or fountain with lots of ice.

8 comments:

tiburon said...

Another fellow diet drinker! Welcome to the club :)

Thanks for playing along!

Mia said...

I am not as picky as some. If the restaurant only has diet pepsi I will drink it, but I do prefer diet coke!

Anonymous said...

Why would you drink extra cold diet Pepsi while in the can? That is gross.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amy! How far you've come!! I remember the good 'ol days when you would totally throw our waitress off by ordering diet Pepsi with a "squirt" of regular Pepsi. You have definitely come full circle. I'm with you on the D.P., but I have a toughy time drinking from a can due to excess bloating and belching if you know what I mean!! Bring it on ice with lemon or lime please!

Holly H. said...

I have friends that are obsessed like you. Thankfully this is ONE thing I don't have an issue with. I'll drink soda every now and then, but don't have to have it. Weird huh!

Suzanne Lancaster said...

I've never been much of a soda drinker, but I'll do it to be cool!

Collette said...

I am shocked, you didn't mention your diet berry lipton green tea?! Who am I kidding I would much rather have a coke..

The Patrona said...

Since you've made it this far, you roll right on into some ice cold TAB!