Friday, August 1, 2008

Flashback Friday...

I am grasping at something to write today... my creative juices have dried up lately! I have seen Flashback Friday on other blogs so.... I will be a copy cat AGAIN! This lovely proof of early 90's memorabilia was Viv and I at a Rebelettes ( Dixie College Drill Team) mother - daughter breakfast. We both have some wild hair... not the best photo of either one of us...infact, I have that shy, buck-toothed, cross- eyed reatarded look going on. But, hey that is why it made the flashback Friday...comic relief! Today I am excited because VIV is on her way to my neck of the woods! Yahoo! She and my dad are on their way up so he can run a funeral tomorrow- so there will be a hearse parked in my garage tonight ( empty- this time). I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when my mom comes to town- she is such a party! Really one of the "funnest" ( I know that isn't a real word) people in the whole world. We are going to shop a little, laugh a lot, and just hang out. My dad= not as much fun... so we won't be going full tilt on the party-meter ( Caylor is soooo glad). Anyway... I am thrilled that I have such a great mom! She really is such an important person in my life. SO today I am going to be partying like a rockstar with my totally rockin' mom.

15 comments:

Collette said...

what great picture, sorry i haven't commented my internet hasn't been working, i haven't been connected to the world for a couple days and i was really losing it-have fun with viv!

rachel said...

Love It...you look Hawt! I get to go see my mom in a few weeks and I am so excited...she doesn't sound half as much fun as your mom though :)

Holly H. said...

Sometimes I wonder how people live without their mom's... whether they be not in their life or just lame. My mom is the best too! We are lucky girls for sure! Hope you guys have a blast... and your picture is too cute!

tammy said...

Ok did I miss the post about a non-empty hearse parked in your garage?

Have fun with your mom!

Vanessa said...

Love the name Viv. That's my baby's name! I saw you over at Mindi's blog, just had to leave a comment!

missy said...

This is how I remember you two...

I love it...

Over The Tipsy Top Design said...

Have a fabulous time together!!!! I love your mom too!! She is so great, maybe I will catch up with the two of you while she is here. I have to go to the big city of tremonton today!!! Should be delightful!! Have fun!!
Love, Tonia (A Tipsy Girl)

Anonymous said...

Love the big hair!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of you two, moms are the bestest.

Um, about the hearse, empty- this time?? Wth? Did I miss something?

I think I might be a little creeped out???

Have fun!

Shannon said...

Tell Viv I said "HI!" I llove your mom, and my mom loves your mom! Speaking of Mom's, Jules is coming up this weekend as well so we'll be hitting Cafe Rio I'm sure!

hannie bailey said...

I wish i could say that about my mom! I hope you had a blast!

Mindi said...

i love that i am one of the only chicks who can say "i remember you then....."

you two are pretty smokin' hot.

how is the gall? are you going to the flippin' doctor>?

Misty said...

Even though it is flashback hair, you both were still so cute.

Mia said...

That is some rocking hair! Hope you had fun with your mom!

simply kris said...

Do you sound like your mom? I do. We sport the same do and peeps tell us we look like sisters. Either she looks young or I look like my aunts! Hope you had a splendid visit.