Friday, April 17, 2009

An Amazing Movie...

I watched THE most amazing movie this week!
It needs to be stated that I am a full -fledged
HISTORY NERD!
I love anything historical and especially German World War II...
This movie is so good...I have thought of it for two days now and cried several times while thinking about it.
My neighbors, Dean and Paul, suggested it and I had to call after I watched it to ask,
"Friends like you guys...who needs enemies"
It is so gut-wrenghingly wonderful.
It is not a happy feel good movie...
But one that EVERYONE needs to see once.
Just make sure to have tissue!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll put it in my Netflix que, thanks for letting me know.

mCat said...

I've wondered about this one, I will take your word for it and will be renting this weekend.

Thanks for the review dahlink!

tiburon said...

Adding it to me list.

Will run out and get it.

Will be thinking of you the whole time.

tammy said...

I thought this looked good. I'll have to see it. Maybe when I feel like crying.

CB said...

My daughter got this in her Easter basket and we all watched it. It is a totally GREAT movie. It just "Gets ya" - You know what I am talking about.

I have watched it again since.

Chanda said...

Hmm, I'll add it to my list. I love a good cry. Thanks!

Sue said...

I wondered about this one. Thanx I'll have to check it out.

We are movie finatics. My hub has an illness, and movies help him escape the pain.