I haven't played the Thankful Thursday game lately... It is so over due!
1. I found a new friend... She is so dang cute, and funny and she has been my neighbor for almost a year and I just met her... Yeah- I pretty much suck as a neighbor! Anywho... I attended services and she was the RS teacher... I was totally drawn to her. Later that week a bunch of us went to lunch and I have been in love with her ever since. Then to top it all off... after I am
totally somewhat stalking her (googles her... and it worked), I find out she is FAMOUS! Kindof a rockstar in the scrapbooking world... t-shirts and everything...see I should be a scrapbooker so I could have known her sooner and been REALLY impressed when she moved into my neighborhood! Here she is... check her out. She is just a girl, but oh so much more! She is Margie Romney- Aslett. How cool... she is even a hyphenater!
2. Old Friends... It was so much fun re-connecting with some of my oldest and dearest friends. It is sad how life sometimes gets in the way of staying close with people that mean so much to you... I am stickin' with these babes from now on- They are too much fun!
3. My Project 365... It is true... I have stuck with this for 13 1/2 weeks now. I have never followed through this much in my entire life! I have really enjoyed this little project and think it is going to be amazing to look back over every single day of 2009. Here are last week's pages... I guess as proof I am not as flakey as I usually appear!
4. My i-touch. I know this sounds totally materialistic, but this little gadget has rocked my world. I love love love pandora radio! I just bought a game called izits that is the best ever...move over bubblet! I can actually get emails now even if I am not at my computer! Not to mention the music! I am waiting with baited breath for my contract with my current provider to expire so I can get rid of my ghetto phone and move on up to an iphone. It is good to have goals and something to look forward to...
5. Going to Vegas, baby! The thought of getting out of northern Utah