Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thankful Thursday...

I haven't played the Thankful Thursday game lately... It is so over due!
This is what I am Thankful for this week...

1. I found a new friend... She is so dang cute, and funny and she has been my neighbor for almost a year and I just met her... Yeah- I pretty much suck as a neighbor! Anywho... I attended services and she was the RS teacher... I was totally drawn to her. Later that week a bunch of us went to lunch and I have been in love with her ever since. Then to top it all off... after I am totally somewhat stalking her (googles her... and it worked), I find out she is FAMOUS! Kindof a rockstar in the scrapbooking world... t-shirts and everything...see I should be a scrapbooker so I could have known her sooner and been REALLY impressed when she moved into my neighborhood! Here she is... check her out. She is just a girl, but oh so much more! She is Margie Romney- Aslett. How cool... she is even a hyphenater!
2. Old Friends... It was so much fun re-connecting with some of my oldest and dearest friends. It is sad how life sometimes gets in the way of staying close with people that mean so much to you... I am stickin' with these babes from now on- They are too much fun!

3. My Project 365... It is true... I have stuck with this for 13 1/2 weeks now. I have never followed through this much in my entire life! I have really enjoyed this little project and think it is going to be amazing to look back over every single day of 2009. Here are last week's pages... I guess as proof I am not as flakey as I usually appear!

4. My i-touch. I know this sounds totally materialistic, but this little gadget has rocked my world. I love love love pandora radio! I just bought a game called izits that is the best ever...move over bubblet! I can actually get emails now even if I am not at my computer! Not to mention the music! I am waiting with baited breath for my contract with my current provider to expire so I can get rid of my ghetto phone and move on up to an iphone. It is good to have goals and something to look forward to...

5. Going to Vegas, baby! The thought of getting out of northern Utah snow spring and actually experiencing real spring is a good thought!

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It was so nice going to Vegas last week. It wasn't nice coming back to snow! Have a great time!

tammy said...

So I guess your chances of going to RS are now 100%? At least on her week to teach.

You rock the 365 project. Way to go. I wish I would've followed your example.

Martha H. said...

I love your 365 pages. Super fun.

mCat said...

Tuffy just got himself an i-touch and I am jiiious! Might have to break down myself, it looks so COOL!

Vanessa said...

Love the 365! Gotta get my butt in gear! I'm behind on March...and I feel honored you used my old blog background paper. It's like your mini shout out to me. At least, that is what I'm telling myself :)

tiburon said...

Love your list! I hope you have a freaking BLAST in Vegas!

And I love the 365 - you are uber talented :)

Anonymous said...

You have rocked P365, it looks fabulous! Vegas...? You lucky girl, so envious.

Mandi Shandi said...

Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for! I LOVE the project 365 and that you are still doing it. It will be so awesome to always have, not to mention how darn cute it looks. I am waiting on my phone contract to run out too. Seems like it is taking for.ever.

kado! said...

oh...how I MISS Vegas....I'm sure my Pool misses me TOO!