Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Day Brandy!

Today my little baby sister, Brandy, turns the big 3 0
Yikes!
I am so lucky to have such amazing sisters!
She is a scrapbooker champion....
I think she takes the photo and has it in a scrapbook within 24 hours... unlike me who has is in the book... oh yeah...never!
She is the best mom to her two boys... Jace and Briggs!
She is married to a real hottie... Ryan!
Their wedding was glamorous...like a wedding on a soap opera.
She is beautiful and talented! My other sister Jody and I donated our singing talent to Brandy. It is better for one sister to sing REALLY well than for three sisters to kindof sing.
Happy Birthday!
30... wow you're old!

5 comments:

mCat said...

You three are gorgeous!

Mandi Shandi said...

You all look so much alike, you're all beautiful! Happy bday to Brandy. I turned 30 this year too, it's a big one.

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how much you all resemble eachother either, all beautiful!

Happy birthday Brandy!

Mindi said...

yo! VIP!! brandi is THIRTY?

that freaks me out a bit.

oh, brandella you hoochie/hooker/hooch!!!!!!!! hb to my favorite carpetmaster (NOT muncher..) in st. george. you look fabulous as usual!

Brandy said...

Amy thanks so much for the little shrine...You are the best I love ya!!