Friday, October 16, 2009

Fabulous Fall Friday... Which Witch is Which?

In anticipation of going to Garner's Village's Witchfest tonight and having our annual witches party next week...this post is all about Glam Witches...
My sister in law Mindy and her girls... My cousin Jami and her daughter all came from Southern Utah to celebrate fall with a Wacky Witches Weekend!
We have laughed and glittered and shopped and are all going to see the witches at Gardner Village.
We had to have fabulous witch costumes for the girls...
So... I got out the ribbon and feathers and glitter and... instant mini-glam!
This is a cheap little hat from Hobby Lobby with a few feathers, a messy bow, and a few gems...
Madi and Kally are going to be purple witches... so sassy cute!
Meg and Shay are going to be outrageous orange babes...
This is Meggie's hat... just a basic black hat with few feathers and ribbon...and don't forget the blinged out spider!
Meg has a black petticoat skirt for her costume, but the other girls didn't have anything witchy to wear...
We made three little Halloween TU-TUs... so cute and so dang easy.
The inspiration for everything witchy this season started with these amazing witch shoes for Meg. They look large in the picture, but they are just her size.
I glittered the heel and the buckle... she loves them.
She wanted to wear them to school the other day.
I told her to wait until Halloween...
We are going to watch Hocus Pocus... visit a witches house... and cast a spell or two.
Have a bewitching weekend...
BWA-HAHA!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

A-maz-ing! LOVE the shoes!

Anonymous said...

Oh, where did the shoes come from!? I'd love to have those bad boys sitting on my porch!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a haunting good time, I adore those shoes! Take lots of pictures of you all decked out.

Brandy said...

Holly Murder!!!! Sounds like you are having a ball, wish I was there. and buy the way I love Hocus Pocus sounds like you are running "A MUCK, A MUCK, A MUCK" UHHHHHHH

tammy said...

You do everything up just right. How fun!

Vanessa said...

I can't wait to see the pics of everyone witched up!

Just SO said...

It was so fun to meet you at the lunch! I love those shoes that you glittered up! Fabulous!

tiburon said...

Soooo good to see you yesterday!

soooo fun to see your decorations too :)

Suzie said...

How fun are you!?
I totally remember being wowed out about this last year.
You rock.

Da Bergs said...

wow! I love those hats! how fun!!!

Taija said...

Too cute you are fantastic! Glad I found your blog!

The Patrona said...

OMH! Those pictures couldn't be anymore over the top, and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sad I wasn't there but I'll look forward to it next year!