Monday, November 9, 2009

SPARK!

Wow! Where to begin?
This past weekend was SPARK...
An Amazing weekend revolving around..
Creativity
Women
Friends... some old, but mostly new
Beauty
Creative Play
Chocolate
Fabulousness

It was held at This is the Place Monument...

and it really was "THE PLACE"!

Everything was decorated so beautifully... the classes and vendors were amazing!

The friendship sparks flew and I met creative women from all over the country!

I was so glad that I had the opportunity to attend...
It was a creative journey for me.
I learned new things... met great people... looked inside myself...
had a FABULOUS TIME!
These are a few pictures I stole from Elizabeth Kartchner and Margie Aslett...

This weekend I really appreciated the ability and the love I have for everything creative...
Can I do somethings...yes...
Can I do all things...NO... and that is how I will continue to learn and improve!
Thanks to Margie Aslett, Rhonna Farrer, Elizabeth Kartchner, & Jefra Linn for an amazing event!
Can't wait for next year!

8 comments:

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Wow! That looks like it was fabulous! You will have to give MORE details! I wanna see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

On a scale of creativeness, I give you a 10! Sounds like a fabulous time. Did you get to make anything?

margie said...

Gladdy...
thank you for sharing this with me...
i love you sweet spark sister...
kiss kiss
m

tammy said...

How fun for you. I think you could hold your own craft fair and teach the rest of us.

Robyn said...

Hey sweet girl! It was so fun to meet you and hang at dinner Saturday night. You just cracked me up! Loved it. Hope to see you again sometime! Hugs!

i'm jefra... said...

you were amazing! thank you for everything and sharing your amazingness.

elizabeth kartchner said...

Miss you already!!

you were our Spark hero and saved the day! The centerpieces were perfect.

gum show? lol

liz

Rhonna Farrer said...

heee! love you, girl! You were such a HUGE part of Spark....You're my hero!
I'm a little star struck with you & all your glitter! I LOVE IT!
xox
see you on Wed!
xox
r