Friday, October 28, 2011

Bubble Bubble Toil & Trouble

It is 
The Most WOnDErFuL Time of the YEar!
All Hallows Eve!
A few weeks ago I held the fourth annual
WiTCheS' BReW
I was a fun party with AMAZING witches!


Bette was invited and got all dressed up in a witch costume..

The Queen of Halloween flew her broom north for the night.
Whivi(Viv's Witches name)was in attendance and looked FABULOUS!
I was so glad she made it north for the event!

All in all there were about 28 witches...

Plus a few inanimate ones...
The Cheetah-licious witch was the inspiration for my costume.

Margie is not only just a girl... she's just a witch as well.

 There were Ballerina witches.
This pink haired witch might look a little familiar...
It's Vanessa!

 There were neighborhood witches...

School witches...



 Sassy Diva witches...


 Masquerading witches...

 Cute smiling witches...

 Glamour witches...

And amazingly VOGUE witches...


 Here is a little collage Margie put together of some of the sights and tastes of the witchy soiree...
It was a fantastic party and I just can't wait for next year's Witches' Brew!
It is my very most favorite part of HaLlOWeEn!

6 comments:

Lorilee said...

OH MY that looks like SO much fun. I want to have one. October is such a busy month. So many of my friends are not fans of Halloween like me!

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

Looks like fun times!
Very beautiful witches.

Vanessa said...

You always throw a fabulous party!

Dusty McRae said...

Oh I wish I lived closer to you that looks like such a fun way to celebrate Halloween. Love your blog missing your post.

Mimi said...

That looks like it was so much fun, and then so much fun to scrapbook. I think I will have a party like yours at Halloween and then scrapbook it all in my new room from http://roomstogrowusa.web12.hubspot.com/hobbyrooom.

Yashraj said...

It's Pretty <3