Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools...



There are so many reasons why I love my middle son, Jacks! Today's reason is because he has a goofy little personality that loves jokes and to have a good time. April Fool's Day is the perfect holiday for him. He woke up totally excited to do pranks and practical jokes all day long! The only problems is... he didn't think about it until about 8:15 this morning. We scrambled and gathered and came up with the "Dancing Dollar"( a dollar bill taped to a string), and the trusty old "Fart Machine". I sure wish he put as much effort into getting his homework done, or cleaning his room. I guess all that was important today was "all the great things to do with a fart machine" I am sure his teacher was ready to choke him by the end of the day, but as he got in the car after school he said, "It was the best day ever!" I am sure Jim Carey was quite a handful in school too- maybe Jacks can use his comedic energy to make Gazillions one day! Let's just hope.

4 comments:

Mindi said...

how funny that he would be so into april fools! i would fall for the dollar on a string--hell, it could be a quarter and i'm ON it.

HEY!!! YOU GOT RID OF THE VERIFICATION!!!! PRAISES BE!!

i knew i loved you for a reason...

Collette said...

i just love that Jacks too! I always think of the time we were at the school carnival and he just kept wanting more and more money for all those trinkets, why aren't those fuzzy dice hanging from your rear veiw mirror?!

simply kris said...

When my Jack was picked for school I went to the door to wave goodbye. My friend Jennifer, yelled out a hearty congratulations and told me she was so excited. I raised my eyebrows, shrugged my shoulders, smiled a bit and nodded a little in acknowledgement... turns out Jack and announced I was pregnant with twins. Let me tell you, there would have been no smiles if this was truthful information. As they drove away, I heard him shout "April Fools!" Maybe it has something to do with the name. Oh yah, I added you to my favs.... I would like to also add your Marvelous Mindi...she is a fav a lurk on....

Holly H. said...

I'm so glad you like to stalk my blog! I have to admit, I've also viewed yours a time or two... and haven't left a comment. Your family is adorable and I can't wait to see more posts!