Monday, March 31, 2008

I am waiting to "SPRING"

I am waiting to spring... out of here! I woke up this morning with 2+ inches of snow! What the heck is going on here? Instead of doing yard work and planting flowers... we are shoveling the blasted drive-way. Thank goodness for the trusty old snowblower! My kids can't decide if they should wear shorts or parkas- I guess this is called Spring on the Wasatch Front. The good news is... ina while I will be really loving life in CanCun! I can dream of warmer days to come while I dig my way out of this newest snowy mess. It does look quite beautiful outside, but I really can't wait to see this instead.

6 comments:

Mindi said...

where is that picture--what hotel are you staying in? and why am i not going with? you know you like to travel with me--btw, loved the 'swingers' comment--let's keep them all guessing!
btw get rid of that word verification, dammit
(gonna say that everytime until i wear you down)

Collette said...

Pleeeeeeeeeeease take me with you!!! Last time I went on a trip with Rick was when Jess was 1! How pathetic huh? All I can say is I don't go on vacations but I have a real nifty car in the garage, that I could freakin sell and start livin!!!!

Kindra said...

Amy,
I'm glad you found me! Your family is darling! Your boys are so big- I remember tending them when they were babies! Time flies!

Jennie said...

Amy, I'm glad you found my blog! I can't believe how big your boys are getting...last I saw Mitch he was about 4 calling me the girl with circles in her hair! So great to catch up with your family! Jennie

simply kris said...

Can I just tell you that the stupid robins happily hopping around in my SNOW covered yard is a slap in the face contradiction. ugh. (I'm jealous. Happy travels.)

Nichole said...

Amy- Thanks so much for checking out my blog and leaving me such a cute little comment, it made my whole day. Your blog is darling I was cracking up your "backpedeling post", thanks for the tips I just might use a couple today. It is so fun to see your cute family, especially sassy little MEG (love that little gal)!