Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I am going back...

I wanted to post this really great picture of Caylor and I and our new found Mexican boy. We're going to start dressing in old time Mexican outfits. The funny thing is that it does look a little like Caylor and Jacks. I have been home for 36 hours and I really want to head back south of the border! I got home and Meggie started throwing up and Mitch is home sick today! Calgon...take me away. I am going to meditate (or medicate) myself back to the turqoise water and white beaches... to where Jose would come poolside and serve Pina Coladas and chips. Why...oh why does vacation have to end?




7 comments:

Andrea W. said...

I used to get so annoyed with Brennan when he'd come home from a trip and he seemed to have less patience with the kids. Now I've experienced it for myself and realize you really do have to kind of get back in the groove and sometimes it's a little rough! You're so happy to see them all at first and then well time to plan the next trip!

kourtney said...

Oh Amy, I want to be a really good sister-in-law and come take care of your kids for you, but I feel that this time I cannot. Maybe we could go get a pedicure some time instead.

the glendenning family said...

Are you sure that it is not Whitney Schmutz. I thought that was a picture of her when you had gone to Mexico with her Check her out doesn't that look like her. Sounds like you had a great time. Hopefully you got some color so that you can put on your long sweaters and enjoy the cold weather again. haha

tiburon said...

I hate coming home to crap after a good trip! That sucks

Hey, and PS, what do I gotta do to get you to stalk me?

Gretchen said...

How fun!!! Your trip looks amazing!! I bet you are ready to go back. It is always the biggest bummer to come home!!

Mindi said...

i feel you on that front--i wanna go back and i even would take my kids with me!! i think it's time we plan a trip somewhere fabulous with the b&p's......

The Patrona said...

I got two words for your solution to that problem. Mammas Helper.