Monday, April 7, 2008

Nim's Island...

Everyone is giving a re-cap on their fabulous weekend...so I am going to share a little about mine. Saturday morning my boys went skiing and Meg and I went to Nim's Island. What a cute movie. As I read the reviews I wondered if I saw the same movie they did. Abigail Breslin is so cute and I loved Jodie Foster as well...the bonus being Gerard Butler as two characters. Anyway... I don't think it will win the Academy Award, but it was a cute family movie. I liked it, Meggie liked it and all was well. After we got out of the movie Meggie turned to me and said, "That movie was FANTASTIC!" Don't read the reviews, just go! It is one I will probably buy.

2 comments:

Holly H. said...

I'm so glad you posted this! We were going to skip this movie in the theater because of the reviews. I should know better. I swear critics are just looking for the creepy, yucky stuff to rave about. Whatever... We almost skipped The Bucket List because of the same reason, and it turned out to be awesome!

kourtney said...

Gook to know. Now the girls and I have a movie to go to for a date.