Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Day...Tasha

Happy Birthday to my darling friend, Tasha! She is not only my friend...she was my kid's awesome babysitter while I was in Mexico. She is the big 2-7 and we had so much fun celebrating her day! One thing I love about Tasha is that she loves everyone to know it is her birthday and all the celebration is about her! This might make her sound bossy and bratty...but the greatest thing is- She is SO not bossy and bratty...just loves her birthday! I love it because I love my birthday too! The party was at the cutest place...Dear Lizzie! We shopped, and laughed, and ate , and had such a great girlfriend day. I was first friends with her mom and I am so glad that she and her sister are my friends too. Tasha is such a sweetheart! She has the best husband and the cutest baby, Ruby. She is a great mom! She is so funny, and kind, and fun, and responsible... and the list goes on and on! Happy Birthday Tash!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog!! Isn't that Amy Chamberlain? Did you know we grew up together? Her and Shawn used to camp together all the time!! Is that Cindy in the lower left corner? Is Tasha Cindy's daughter? How cute!! Nothings better than a fun day out with the girls!! P.S. Get rid of the identity crap!! Let anyone comment, come on now!

Mindi said...

was there by chance any 'saloon girl' speak going on there?? just wondering.
what is dear lizzy? is it as good as chuck e cheese?

Collette said...

ok so mindis comment just made me laugh-I am glad you had fun and thanks so much for my charm..I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! How nice are you! I am so thankful for such a good friend. You always make me laugh my pants off when were together and I really loved speding my B-day with you!Thanks for the darling post. Love ya

p.s. It's Tasha

Holly H. said...

How fun. Don't ya just love good girlfriends! Did you go to the Dear Lizzie in Alpine? I love it there! Glad you had a great time! HB Tasha!