Monday, May 5, 2008

My favorite photo of my mom...

Tiburon has thrown a fun idea out into the blogosphere and I decided to play along... In honor of mother's day I am joining in on showing a favorite photo of my mom. I have two... the first one is at my mom and dad's wedding reception. I love the beehive on her and the buzz on him. They both look about 12. The next one was just taken last November... LOVE IT! It shows that a lot of years and hairstyles have gone by, but they are still so cute!

8 comments:

Andrea W. said...

I love your Mom's short wedding dress. She is beautiful! They're a handsome couple.

Collette said...

Your mom is beautiful in both pictures! You and your sisters look so much like her, that is a good thing!

Mindi said...

ohhhhhhhh, how much do i heart vivian??? always loved that 'mod' wedding dress. viv was a trendsetter even way back then.
she is still a cougar

tiburon said...

You are parents are so handsome! I LOVE the beehive. I seriously want to bring that do back. Do you think I could rock it in 09?

Holly H. said...

I love these pics! I'm sad I didn't do this yesterday. Do you think favorite Tuesday would work? :)

Anonymous said...

Viv and Ted look beautiful! We had the same idea! You are a half and half mixture of them both. Have a great day!

The Patrona said...

Your mother had some smokin' hot legs when she got married!

kourtney said...

What a fun little idea. I love the pics of your parents. Your mom is still so beautiful. I wish I could have looked that good at my wedding.