Friday, May 9, 2008

Over the top...Only Tonia!

Do any of you have a friend that is just soooooo over the top? Well, I do and her name is TONIA! She is the most creative, talented, glamorous, beautiful & flamboyant person I know...heck in the world! This morning she called and said she was going to come over to visit...she had something to bring me. She showed up with this lovely creation... a diet pepsi in a refillable cup- Tonia style! Can you even grasp how darling and creative and thoughtful this is? She has taken a regular old Sonic cup and absolutely beDAZZELED it! It even has my initial on it and lots of glitter and even some cheetah ribbon. It is even reusable...so I can cruise down to the Chevron drive-thru and get a Diet Pepsi in style. She is so amazing! Her house is as fabulous as her disposible cups. She is just sooooo over the top! And she is even nice to boot- Hate her! Just Kidding...really love her!

7 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That is Hilarious!!

Everyone needs a Tonia, what a fun friend!

Andrea W. said...

So fun! She blew me away at that Enrichment night, you're both amazing.

Allison said...

If only we had a Tonia at all of my siblings weddings. Looking back at all the pictures, the Pepsi cups we all had in the line really didn't go with the color scheme at all! Keep it classy.

Mia said...

Cheetah ribbon and a sparkle A... Jealous! How do these crafty people find time for all this fun stuff? I love it!

Collette said...

You will be happy to know, you are my over the top friend! Everything you do is awesome, especially all those items you spray with glitter!!

Anonymous said...

I miss both you and Tonia's talent! She is way amazing and has a brilliant brain for coming up with stuff. I still to this day often think, what would Tonia do? Ha-ha!! You are right up there with her!

Mindi said...

i love that she:
a: has leopard print ribbon on there a-la-amy
b: it screams you and me put together--who doesn't want something shinyshinyshiny???

why is tonia not bringing ME a cup? lame.

ps tell her i want to be bff's with her. i'm dumping you.