Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mothers Day...





This is a little pretty that I happened to -um...maybe buy myself for Mother's Day! I bought it at Dear Lizzie in Alpine, Utah... worth the trip! So many darling & unique things. They have just the cutest charms... have all sorts of funny sayings and clever things. This one is the Good Mother Fairy... I need all the help I can get at being a mom. For all of you moms out there...job well done! It is the hardest thing I have ever done, but also the most rewarding. Enough of the Cheese for one week...Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Mia said...

What a great quote on the back of that fun funky necklace!

Mindi said...

yes, i'm glad you got that necklace as you certainly DO need all the help you can get in the mothering dept.

i, on the other hand, need NO help whatsoever, so i'm glad you didn't try to buy one for me.

p.s. can i borrow yours