Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Three Reasons I like being a mom...

1. Mitch- My first little baby! He is so handsome and smart. Mitch has a great sense of humor! He is funny, and friendly and kind. All of his little cousins love him and he is especially sweet to Meg ( when he is not teasing). He is such a leader and his social life is ever increasing... he is now a teenager and so cool. I can't believe he is getting so big!

2. Jackson- Jacks is my little love! He has such a tender and kind heart. He is so smart in school and tries to do him best! He is a total hottie... and a great friend to all. Jacks is very persistant... he won't give up ( sometimes a good thing...sometimes not). Jacks loves to play baseball and is going to be my giant boy... He is the best babysitter in the world. He is so good when he has to babysit Meg. He has a great personality and I just love him!

3. Meg- My little princess! She is everything a mom could want in a girl. She is sassy, and confident, likes to shop, and loves clothes. These things are cute now..hopefully they will stay cute. She loves to play with friends...very social! THis is her first year in dancing and she LOVES it. She is the boss of our house- she owns the boys and especially her daddy! She is everything I dreampt about in a daughter and more!


I am so lucky to be the mom to three amazing kids. All of my kids are unique and different and have special qualities and talents. I am glad that this week is Mothers Day...I am going to try to reflect on how great my job and life really are. I know that every crow thinks hers are the blackest...but this is my blog and so my kids ROCK!!!

I am tagging anyone who wants to play along ...come on brag on your kids...What makes your kids the cutest inthe whole world?

11 comments:

tiburon said...

What a sweet tribute to your kiddos. If only I could think of some nice things to say about mine... ;)

Andrea W. said...

Very sweet. You do have really cute, great kids.

Collette said...

Such a cute post, your kids really are so dang cute! I love how each one of them has their own unique personality! They are great!

simply kris said...

i am loving this idea- but like Tiburon, I am having a day where coming up with sweet things to say are out of reach...
Since I am a self proclaimed control freak, maybe I'll go the other direction and list everything I want to fix! Just kidding. Your boys look like twins and Meg... gorgeous!

Mindi said...

your crows ARE the blackest!!!! those kids are unfortunate that they were beaten with the ugly stick.
why is it that beautiful people marry each other and have beautiful babies??? what chance do the rest of us suckers have??

Holly H. said...

What a cute post! You're kids really are darling! And so are you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! They are getting so big. What a handsome family!

kourtney said...

I do agree with you, your kids ROCK! I'm a little biased, cuz they are my niece and nephews, not by blood, but I'm sure we could find some connection!

Lewis' said...

You do have the cutest little family! I love your blog! You are so funny and cute! The high school picture is the best!! That was so fun going to lunch with you for Tasha's birthday! I love the picture! Thanks for cropping out my big butt!!!

Jori said...

I love the "every crow thinks hers is the blackest line" I have never heard that before. I am going to force it into conversation as many times as possible today.;)

Anonymous said...

Funny that the boys don't really look like their "Dad".