Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thankful Thursday...

It is that time of the week again... so here it goes!THis is what I am thankful for:1. Tasha and Luke- I was so overcome with gratitude for them last week that I forgot to mention how thankful I am for my great babysitters. Luke and Tasha and their little baby, Ruby tended my kids and house while Caylor and I were in Mexico. The kids had so much fun... movies, bowling, a constant party! They took good care of them, and it was so great to come home because my house was SPOTLESS! Thanks! You guys are the BEST!
2. Funny Things... I love to laugh! I am thankful for funny things in my life that take the boring out of each day. That is a reason I think I love blogging... people write funny things. I am very Thankful my dear friend Mindi is so dang funny and posts such hilarious things.
3. Brock- I know I get a little sentimental often...just bare with me for a minute. I am thanksful for my little brother- he and his darling wife came up for a Dr. appt. and they stayed over night. My friends were all meeting for lunch and he ended up coming with... 11 girls and him. Cracks me up. He charmed them all... he is one of the funniest guys ever.
4. Diet Pepsi- It is my own little bit of heaven- the necter of the gods! I am fully addicted and totally devoted to getting my daily fix from the Chevron Drive Thru.
5. I am a yellow- I am so thankful that I am a fun-loving yellow! It is a personality color thing... I love to have fun! Life is a party and I am hosting... so it says. Sometimes it gets me in a little bit of trouble because there is an element of flakiness, but it will all come toget her in the end. Oh... that reminds me I need to get off this stupid computer and get my crap ready... I am hosting a bridal shower in just 9 hours that I am not really ready for. YIKES! I'll report tomorrow ( I know you 6 people that read this are not going to be able to sleep in anticipation, but try)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for you!! Thanks for your understanding and oh for the blogging world. I love looking at your blog each day, sometimes more!! And thanks for your friend Mindi, what a hoot! Good Luck with your shower. Who are you kidding? You do the best parties ever!!

Mindi said...

that charmer brock could sell ice to an eskimo....why does it not surprise me that he was comfy right there with all those chicks....
i'm thankful that you're thankful for the crap i churn out on a constant basis....
i'm also thankful that i've seen your yellow in FULL SWING and i heart it. soooooooo much.
got colored napkins? ;)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

We feel the same about Diet Pepsi at our house, it is the Nectar of the Gods! ;)

Collette said...

I know you will pull it together just in the nick of time-just bust a move and anything is possible-have fun!

Andrea W. said...

I'm going to come and check it out for myself - woo hoo, can't wait. Can I help?

Holly H. said...

I think you are the cutest thing! What a cute post!

Saying It Simply said...

Amy you're killing me, I don't think that I can wait. But seeing that I have attended a few of your parties, I think you are going to do one fabulous job!

tiburon said...

All fantastic things to be thankful for. I really need to learn more about this color thing - Mindi was telling me about it.

Off to see if I can find a quiz on the internet