These are a few things I am thankful for today...
1. My sewing maching- sounds so lame, but I just finished my favorite apron I have ever made. I like doing this... I guess it is my creative outlet and a fun gift to give! If I really knew how to sew it would be even better...but until I do I will just bumble and stumble my way through the process.
2. Good Friends- Our friends, Steve & Kamari Kemp, came up this weekend... Steve went home early and Kamari and her kids stayed a few extra days. We had such a great time... we cooked, and made aprons, and laughed, and shopped a little. Great time had by me at least...thanks for staying, Kam!
3. Group Weed Pull Session- Yeah! Kamari and her kids all joined in the fun and helped us pull weeds. I hate to pull weeds and I was so happy that they were such great little helpers. Isn't it fun to come to my house and stay. Maybe next time we can clean out the garage or inventory foodstorage...(well that wouldn't take too long)
4. My last few days of school- A busy week, but I am kindof hoarding as much time as possiblbefore school is out. I went to lunch with some friends yesterday and we all laughed that it was our "last lunch". IT will be nice to have a little relaxation going on... but sometimes it is great when the kiddos are in school and not fighting over important things like who ate the last of the "favorite" cold cereal and what show to watch... Gotta love summer!
5. School Being out- The last item sounded pretty harsh...but it will be great not to have to study spelling words or worry about projects. We will have a lot of fun!
6. My kids- I wasn't going to start getting cheezy again...but the events of the last few weeks have really made me think about how much I love my kids. They are kids and sometimes make me crazy...but I would be really crazy without them.