Thursday, May 29, 2008

Aprons...Aprons...Aprons!

I am going to engage in some shameless self promotion and post some photos of my newest aprons. I love making them... mixing the fabrics. I think it is a creative outlet and one more thing I can do besides laundry. There really is no pattern and I really don't know how to sew...so I just kind of flog along and try to get it done... The pink one is for my darling friend, Whitley, the cupcake baking extraordinaire and the zebra one is for...ummmm- well me. Sorry there are no snappy fashion models and you can't see the fabric very well... The green one is cherries, zebra, and swirly black. The pink one is tulle, pink cheetch, polka dots and a little stripe. So here they are the reason for the bags under my eyes. ( I didn't go to bed until 2 a.m.)

12 comments:

Mindi said...

do you know how particular i am about mine?? NOBODY gets to wear it (although abbey covets it so much) and i only like to pull it out if someone is gonna see me in it. i am so lame.

i wuv it!

Andrea W. said...

So cute, Amy! Where do you find all the cute fabric?

tiburon said...

They are so great!! Who do I have to kill to get one? Where can I buy them? Where do I sign up?

Mia said...

LOVE THEM!!! They are both super cute, but the green one is my kind of apron. You are amazing Amy!

The Patrona said...

Ben thinks you should market them as a bedroom novelty, not as a cooking essential. He thinks they're best worn solo...in front of the stove...

Collette said...

you rock! I have to mentally prepare myself if I am going to make one of those aprons, you whip them out like they are no big deal! they are darling, good work

Anonymous said...

Simply adorable. I love the pink!! I bet the funnest part is buying the fabric and trying to find just the right one, right? I didn't know you were so domesticated! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Sassy and way too cute!

samiam said...

Wow I am impressed. I am not very crafty, although I want to be. =(
Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy "Jen fom Tremonton Angie's Sis." Way to cute but when and where do you wear it?? HA HA !!

Cole said...

I love it. An apron with sass! If that doesn't say come over here and get dinner, nothing will.

Glimpse of My World said...

Love the aprons... How do I order?? Do you take special orders?

They are adorable.. wish I would have spotted this before now.. would have been perfect for Thanksgiving Day!