Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Day to my Sis...Jody


Happy Birthday to my little sis...Jody! She is 34...ouch and what is more painful than her age is that I am the older sister. Jody is the perfect little sister... growing up I owned her... wasnt' the nicest big sister, but as I have grown up we have become great friends. I am lucky she is my sister. I was looking for photos of her for the birthday mosaic, and had a hard time finding one of just her... that is how she rolls...always giving to others. She has a great husband and three darling boys. They race motorcycles most weekends and she is their #1 fan. Looking at the photos above you can tell that she used to be a total exhibitionist...she should take up her old hobby because she is tiny and still a total hottie... at 34 I would dare say she is knockin' on cougar. Gotta love her and I am so excited because she is coming to town tomorrow and we are going to party like rockstars. Just kidding we're going shopping and to lunch before she has to join the pit crew at the motorcycle races. I am lucky she is my sister!

6 comments:

tiburon said...

Happy Birthday to sister Jody! Hope she has a super fantastic day!

The Patrona said...

Fabulous! I especially love the cowboy hat in the river. It's soooo polygamist!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow her youngest looks like Jacks and her middle looks like Mitch! Cute blog!

Mia said...

Happy Birthday to your sister Jody!!!

Mindi said...

jody--you little vixen! happy birthday. hope you got the strip-o-gram that i sent.

Holly H. said...

What a cute sister! You guys look a lot alike. I wasn't the nicest to my sister growing up either... thank goodness I grew out of that!