Wednesday, June 4, 2008

All that glitters and shines!

Interested in creating something like this...






You all remember my glitter cup? Well the creator has started a blog of fabulous ideas for decorating, entertaining, and anything else glamorous! Tonia and Marla have teamed up supply beautiful things that are easy and fun to do... their creativity + your doing= something over the top. Tonia has been one of my best kept secrets as far as entertaining goes...she is so creative and can inspire greatness. Check it out...you will be soooo happy you did!

p.s. the cupcake and strawberries were really done by Tonia...they are not stock photography!

9 comments:

The Patrona said...

She should plug your aprons. The cupcake looks amazing. I'd like to place an order please. And can I get a shot of Frangelico to go with that delicious treat?

samiam said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, that's right up my alley. I'll go check it out now. Even though I am suppossed to be packing for my trip. Thanks!

tammy said...

How fun! Love that stuff!

Collette said...

i am so checkin it out- what can I glitter up today?

Mia said...

Thanks Amy, I will be adding them to my reader and checking them out.

LACY said...

Amy I found your blog off the Millers. I love that you have one! Where's Brandys! Your kids are so cute!! Reminds me of the Spilsburys thats for sure :)

Unknown said...

Thats so cute... I think every girl needs one of those for her special day!

Devri said...

I will put a link on my blog for all to see, and I can't believe how many people commented on your giveaway, I thought I was the olny cheap person out there.:}