Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Here are the things I am thankful for this week:

1. I am so thankful for my son, Jackson. Today is his birthday and I am so lucky to be his mom! He is such a great kid- so energetic and full of life ( sometimes not such a great thing) but he is a sweety and such a kind, tender heart. He is a good friend- the last little while has been a little tough as he is trying to find another BFF and mourn the loss of his little buddy! He is a trooper and a social butterfly so it shouldn't be too hard. He is my best tender and treats his sister so good ( She actaully owns him...he'll do anything for her). Jacks is such a special little boy- I know that sometimes he feels like he is stuck in the middle of this crazy family. Today is his day so as soon as he wakes up I am going to totally devote myself to him...(so I guess no more blogging for me today).

2. Summer Vacation? Enough said...

3. 79 comments! Yeah! I am so glad that my giveaway idea actaully got some of you blurkers out into the light of day. I am actaully going to give 2 aprons away because I am so appreciative and "THANKFUL" that you all played along. I just hope I can write things that you will want to read and comment on so I can keep some of you for free.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you have thankful thursday.. Its a good way to notice all of the good things in our lives and to thank the Lord for all of our blessings. I think i'm going to start something like that too!

tiburon said...

Love it! Thanks for playing :)

Mindi said...

hb jacks!! best name ever--

you had me at free a long time ago, harlot

Mia said...

Aw girl you had me for free ;) Glad you are getting those blurkers out of the woodworks. Have a great day today with your little man.

Holly H. said...

I'm thankful for you Amy! I'm glad you got so many comments, your blog deserves it for sure!!!

Cole said...

Some day, I hope to have blurkers....