Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Day Brandy!

Today is my sister Brandy's birthday! Hip Hip Hooray! It is not so good when the little sister is almost 30! Brandy is my beautiful, talented little love of a sister. She is the one in the family that got ALL the talent... she can sing so BEAUTIFULLY! She is creative... a decorator...a total worker...a really good mom and has a really great man...Ryan! Her little boy, Jace is the cutest little boy...well since my boys were little. She is pregnant again and she just found out she is having a BOY! She will be the only queen in her castle! Brandy has been a HUGE Bette Midler fan I think since she was born. She will all of a sudden burst out in a Bette song or begin a speech from one of her movies. Most High School girls have hot guy posters in their room...not Brandy- she had a shrine to Bette. When my mom, Viv, asked her what she wanted for her big day she told her...Bette. Brandy hooked all the sisters up and Viv got us all tickets to see her in Vegas for Brandy's birthday! Next weekend Vegas had better watch out the wild and crazy sisters ( Amy, Jody, Brandy, & Mindy) and their VERY CRAZY mama (TOTAL VIV) are hitting the town. It is going to be a fun-filled, sister- laughing, crazy- shopping, Midler- seeing, hilarious time! I can't wait. I am so glad Brandy is my sister, but more importantly...my friend!

10 comments:

Mindi said...

oh, my little brandy--that little harletta!! she has hooked me up many a time at the blvd with saweeeeet deals and i heart her. i still remember the time that her "special mail package" almost ended up at our house. i just wish she would have known that we would have put batteries in it for her and ryan....

hb brandy!

tammy said...

I hate it when my little sister suddenly catches up to me in age. Beautiful family! And fabulous about Bette. The people of Vegas better watch out.

Holly H. said...

You guys are gonna have so much fun! It still cracks me up that she loves Bette so much though. Happy Birthday Brandy!

Anonymous said...

Oh so envious, you know how I heart a good girl's trip and Vegas! I see T.R.O.U.B.L.E. coming and in the best ways possible. Too fun and happy birthday to your sis!

Collette said...

happy birthday brandy! and so fun to go to Vegas with the girls. please have your mom adopt me, viv is quite the woman!

Devri said...

Happy day to your sis, and I didn't see your luau post- so if you want hear what the island girl had to say check out my comment there... :)

Devri said...

Hey let me know if you want me to design one for you, I am trying to up my portfolio for my website- just think your very own, not one the same.. let me know you rock!!!!

tiburon said...

Happy Birthday Brandy! Have a BLAST!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Brandy is so darling!! She is the ONLY one I haven't met in person! Maybe I'll have to visit her at the blvd next time I'm in STa George! My little sis just turned 30 a few months ago! My how time flies!

I just watched Bette on the view and I love her to. My favorite movie of all times was Beaches! You gals go and party on!!!

Steph said...

Holy Cow! I know that girl! She is friends with one of my friends and I remember whenshe worked at P.F. back in the day. She's a cute, cute girl!