Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Party's Over...time to blog!

Today I am hungover... and the strongest thing I have had to drink in years is Diet Pepsi! I am coming off of a "runner" on the grandest scale. I have hardly logged into my computer and have read NOTHING from you... I am behind. I hope all three of you that read my blog don't get tired of reading nothing new and having no comments from me... I am going to be blogging strong tomorrow! I have so much to show and tell...Better Midler and Vegas, the Hawaiian Luau surprise party, and Cousins gone Wild. I guess those are little teasers...but I have had a fabulous 10 days- I have NEVER laughed so hard that many days in a row or stayed up past 2:00 a.m. that many nights in a row. I even took pictures! Until tomorrow... Peace out!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've missed you...can't wait to hear and see all the juicy details!

simply kris said...

oh amy. welcome home. i too, have been on a slight hiatus. xxx and oooo to you.

Misty said...

Count me as your fourth - your blog is great and I can't wait to hear about your recent events.

Mia said...

Glad you are back, can't wait to hear all about it!

The Patrona said...

I'm to shallow to care about the details. I can get those from the horse' mouth at our next session. I just want to see the topless pictures!

Cole said...

That was a pretty good teaser, got me hook, line, and sinker!

tammy said...

I've been dying to hear about the luau. And your wild weekend in Vegas. Can't wait. I just hope you post before I leave town tomorrow. I can't imagine having to wait another week.

p.s. UT seemed empty without you there.

Holly H. said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back! I've MISSED YOU! :)

Mindi said...

all those people are suck ups.

i haven't really missed you at all. i just checked in to see if you were giving away any free shiz.

whatever.

Collette said...

i too have missed you! can't wait to see all the pictures and hear about your 10 days of fun! good to have you back with us..thanks for the award!