Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thankful Thursday...

This is what I am thankful for this week...
1. Good friends & Family- I have had ALOT of company this summer and I am so glad that my great friends and family can come stay with me and my little family. I try to be a good hostess and I really love the excitement and fun... THis week I have had my aunt and cousin staying & next week I have my mom, her best friend and her 2 daughters coming( they are also my cousins)... it is going to be a party.
2. Lagoon Passes- Yesterday we went to Lagoon with my cousins and I am so glad that my family has passes... Where else can you see such a spectacle of odd people. It just cracks me up to go there and people watch.... I didn't think frightmares was going on yet?
3. Diet Pepsi... the nectar of the Gods! I am making some of Tonia's glitter cups and they make a really good drink taste GREAT!
4. My faithful commenters... Thanks guys for validating my little existence in the blogosphere... I have been a little crazy running my bed and breakfast so I haven't really been a very good commenter lately... I will do better, but until then- Thanks a ton for leaving me comments!
5. My Girls WEEKEND! This is going to be it for me this week... I am flying to Vegas tomorrow EARLY to hook up with sistas and the mama! PARTY! I will try to take my camera- I usually forget to document such funness ( I just made that word up). Think of me... Partying like a rockstar with 4 other crazies! Peace OUT!

19 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Have a great Weekend in Vegas! You don't need to bring your camera, you know what they say...What happens in Vegas. ;)

tiburon said...

Have a super fantastic weekend!!!!
Uhhhh where are the pictures of the odd people from Lagoon?! PHOTO OP! ;)

I will miss you like crazy!

Anonymous said...

Am...I was almost talked into Lagoon last Saturday but just couldn't do it! I can only do Lagoon maybe, maybe, once every 2 or 3 years! If I lived there though, I would so be buying passes to keep the youngens happy! How lucky you are! And to the people watching...love it! Nothing better!

Also, you have a kick but time in Vegas baby!! Bette, Viv, Amy, Brandy, Mindy and Jody???? Hold on Vegas!!

I'm hoping to stop by one of these next few times I'm by your house, but it sure sounds like you are busy!

Mindi said...

i'm still a bit miffed that viv didn't extend the invite. does she not know how much fun i would be in vegas?

hmmmmph.

Andrea W. said...

Have a fabulous fun Vegas weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great list, because there's nothing better than people watching. ;)

Camera should be the #1 item you pack!

Have lots of fun, we're looking forward to hearing about it when you get back!

Holly H. said...

My mother-in-law bought season passes last year for my boys. They only used them 2 or 3 times. It's hard for us because we live more than an hour away. So, I'm jealous of that.

You have the time of your life in Vegas baby! Can't wait to see pictures! :)

tbelle said...

EEEEEEEE!! We can't wait. We are gonna laugh, laugh, laugh. You guys will have a ball in Vegas, how can you not with that kinda company to party with. But you better believe the real party will begin SUNDAY, ya baby. Love ya sista.

samiam said...

Vegas Baby!!! Have a great time and soak up the sun for us. Your Blog is always fun to come over to, it makes me happy. =)

Devri said...

Glad to see you have fun at Lagoon, we are going there for 2 weekends in a row, maybe you'll be there and you can watch my family, you woudn't want to miss that one,

ps. Remeber- PLEASE- What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!!!!!

kourtney said...

Have a blast! When you have some down time, we'll have to get the girls together to play.

Collette said...

i enjoyed the people watching when I dropped Meg off. by the time you read this you will be back from Vegas-so I hope you had a great time, but I am pretty sure you did!

Michael said...

You need to let your friend Mindi know that your mama don't want to spend her shopping money on bail!!
It's always good to see you ladies have no problem leaving your men at home taking care of the kids after a long week of work.
You just have a good time!!

Mia said...

Have a BL-AST!!! I am expecting pictures so you better not forget that camera ;)

hannie bailey said...

I hope you go to the topless pool!

Anonymous said...

I am giving you an award, come check it out!

Holly H. said...

Where's my Amy??? :)

Michael said...

Slacker!!

tammy said...

Yay, for a weekend with the sistas! I really need to get my boys to Lagoon. I can't believe they've never experienced that funness, while I grew up with it.