Wednesday, July 23, 2008

These are the bloggers in my neighborhood...


I though this was a fun idea- so I copied this idea from Tiburon... and being so lame... I copied it from her post TODAY! Blogging has really changed several things in my life and I have found so many fun people that live in my computer. Here are some fun facts about people that I know IRL and people that are my blogging buddies...
1. Someone on my blog roll is a hot reporter for KSL and is on the news ALL THE TIME.
2. Someone on my blog roll is the cutest and best single mom in the world. SHe has a darling little boy and does such a good job raising him. She is a total hottie that I don't think will be single for long!
3. Someone on my blog roll is my total saving grace in my life... she acts as my therapist, nanny, lunch companion and even personal assistant now and again. She saves me time and time again!
4. Someone on my blog roll is the very most creative person I have ever met... She is beautiful- inside and out! hmmm... I bet you can't guess who it is.
5. Someone on my blog roll is the queen of funny... Total blogger royalty, but I knew her when all she wanted was a nice dash board in her car WITH a CD player.
6. Someone on my blog roll is my darling new friend..but come to find out she was best friends in HS with one of my best friends in Idaho. It is a small small world!
7. Someone on my blog roll is the mother to 4 DARLING kids whose clothes always match ( either a straight out match or colors...even down to their pjs)
8. Someone on my blog roll is a friend that I was once close with and then lost contact with and the blogosphere has reunited us!
9. Someone on my blog roll is my TOTAL therapist and we think we were sisters separated at birth ( or just look, sound, think alike and even LOVES big Texas sized beauty queen hair) but raised in separate ends of the state...oh plus she is a ton younger than I am.
10. Someone on my blog roll saw me off at Jr. Prom and then played "Amy and Boyfriend's name" for months afterward.
11. Someone on my blog roll is the queen of throwing a party... once she was in on chartering a bus so all of the friends and family could party and all enjoy the ride to Cali together. She is a super fun mom, friend, and cousin- TOTAL YELLOW!
12. Someone on my blog roll is actually in my nieghborhood and we knew each other, but have gotten to know each other better through the BLOG!
13. Someone on my blog roll was the flower girl at my wedding... Oh- and Meg has a huge crush on her new husband!
14. Someone on my blog roll is one of the funniest people I know... actually started a blog to document his spouse's addiction. This person is also so creative...made Meg's awesome bed.
You have all laughed hard at this person's comments and blog!
15. Someone on my blog roll is the most dedicated exerciser I know...many trips to the gym- many times a week!
16. Someone on my blog roll is a new found bloggin' buddy that makes my day with her whitty and funny comments and blog- I am glad she won one of my aprons!
17. Someone on my blog roll is a mother of 2- ...that wore her darling skinny jeans home from the hospital!
18. Someone on my blog roll is a Rocky Mountain Hottie- a good mom and a great blogger!
19. Someone on my blog roll is a relative of a relative- a great writer and just a whole bunch of fun!
20. Someone on my blog roll is a friends from way back in the day- She is one of those friends to keep close- she knows WAY too much. I haven't kept in touch with her very much, but just reunited at the blogger dinner and an so glad!
I hope you enjoyed reading about my peeps... See if you can figure out who is who! Don't feel bad if I didn't shout you out! I will do this again soon!

18 comments:

tammy said...

OKay I could guess a few of those. I know the Rocky Mountain Hottie has to be Tanja after she showed off her legs and boobs in that hot pink dress. It's not fair we should have such skinny hot friends. Good thing she lives so far away.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that is was a weekend get-a-way with my man, they are few and far between so I have to make it count! ;)

I will have to do this, I think it's great to find out tid bits of everyone! Now we need to do a dirty little secrets one!! {wink, wink}

Amy-you're the best!

Misty said...

This was cute...I did it last week and had so much fun with it. Mine are a little dirtier though!

tiburon said...

Love it! So glad you played along :)

I couldn't do dirty ones - i have too much family that reads my blog!

Mia said...

This was an interesting idea and I loved getting a peek into the lives of your blogging buddies! And I super love the cups you made for the get together the other night. You are so cute!

Crissybug said...

What a cute idea!

BTW - go check out my blog...I also sent you an email!

Michael said...

I'm quite miffed that you wouldn't mention me!! BTW - Who in the hizzle made Meg a new bed?! Why wouldn't you give me another chance to make a better one? I thought we were friends.

Collette said...

i think i made your list..Thanks for saving me last weekend with the 20 bucks!! life is great when you have a friend help you out with just about anything! me and lily are enjoying our fabulous glitter cups! we will have to take a picture..maybe i will see you up in heber

Mindi said...

i wish you wouldn't have told everyone i wore my skinny jeans home from the hospital.....
and that they were a size 2.

oh well, some of us are just blessed more in that area.


ps it was a CASSETTE TAPE PLAYER, lady--the year was 1987.

The Patrona said...

Chance made us sisters, hearts made us friends.

Shannon said...

It's true my love that we go waaaay back, but you don't need to worry about a thing, I mean I know I was perfect back in the day so you have nothing on me (RIGHT!) Be on the lookout for a little somethin' from the postman!

Vanessa said...

I love your blog and your pimp cups! (to quote mindi)

Devri said...

Fun idea, and great to hear about all your friends.

simply kris said...

even if i am NOt the relative of a relative that you wrote of... I'm going to pretend I am.... i loves ya, amy!!!

Gretchen said...

Cute, Fun idea!! I think the only one I really knew was your cute news reporter friend!! I love your blog!! it is always so fun!

Dixie & Anne Leavitt Family Events said...

Amy, you are so dang cute! What a darling friend you are!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I love your neighborhood! Can I live in it?

Anonymous said...

People should read this.