Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to Reality!

After reading my own blog... it sounds a bit pretentious. "This is how rad I am and this is how hard I can party... blah...blah...blah" - Do I live in a crazy state called Utah? I do like to have fun, but I am not as "jet setting" as I sound. The last week has been pretty crazy on the constant party meter...but, I just need to let you all know that yesterday I didn't go anywhere ( besides to the Chevron to get a Diet Pepsi - and I drank it from a regular cup). I am back to the daily grind of being a housemom. The party is unfortunately over for a minute or two and real life is banging on my door. Like I said, fun is a HUGE need in my life and I don't have anything planned as of right now... so if any of you want to party on...just let me know. I am always good to go! until then, I will be the one without make-up buried under a pile o' laundry.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like I am now stalking you, so this will be the last comment for awhile, you are a doll, and I will trade you laundry:)

Anonymous said...

Am...you don't need to apologize to anyone! Personally I love seeing all the fun stuff you have been doing! I can live vicariously thru you! haha! It looks like the most important thing you did yesterday was of course the diet pepsi!! Laundry sucks, did I mention it?

kourtney said...

We all need days like that! Lucky for me I'm now working on my third. What can I say? Give yourself time and you'll be partying up in no time!

Vanessa said...

I live vicariously through others, so party on for my sake:)

tiburon said...

My real life is boring too. I think that is why I love you :)

Mindi said...

um, i heart the "shallow and pretentious" part of blogging (as lana calls it)--i love to see what people are doing and where they've been and lots of times it gives me ideas for our next par-tayyyy.

so, keep up the "i'm totally bitchin'" posts, cuz i am right there with you!!

Andrea W. said...

I don't think I've met a less pretentious person! You totally keep it real but the reality is you just can't help being/having fun.

tammy said...

Oh come on, I know you really put on your make-up and wear one of your cute aprons even just to do laundry. You can't fool me.

Collette said...

I am glad you are back in reality! It is no fun huh? I know you too well and you can't stay in that house more than a couple days in a row. Thanks for the early morning coke!!

rachel said...

hear ya sister! Right there with ya under the dirty clothes!

Judi said...

Keep on partying-I am living vicariously through you!!

tammy said...

And remember what Connor told me once: There's a party going on in my head and you can't stop it. It's been going on a long time.

So as long as there's always a little party in your head, you'll be able to survive any reality.

Michael said...

I've been told your secrets about house cleaning. I just hope I don't ever have to use them.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

We all put our best selves out there, don't we?! Even though I could never picture you without make-up and not wearing a darling apron while doing all your household stuff, I loved this post. It is real-life, what most of us don't put out there. So thanks! Back to life, back to reality.