Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I know People...

I know people who have all the right hook-ups...well that and they just like to have fun! When we lived in St. George we ran with quite the rowdy crowd.... they are still running and we sometimes get to jog along! Lat week I was in San Jorge for my dad's party and they "friends" called and told me they had 1 extra ticket to Joel McHale in Vegas. I thought about it for approx. 1/2 second and was ready to go. The plot thickened when they told me we rented a 15 passenger van so we could all travel and laugh together. Laugh we did! Remember last week when I said I needed to "belly laugh" more... I did it! I don't know if I laughed more on the ride down, at dinner, in the Jared scented elevator..., at the professional comedian, or on the ride home? It was so great to just have a relaxing time with people I love! It made me miss living around these Yayhoos- we were always getting something going. Back in the day when we each only had 1, maybe 2 kids...we would bar-b-que every weekend- sometimes both nights. This group of friends has really been together for a long time. I moved out and a few new ones moved in...but it is still so much fun to get together and just be. This is the kind of friends that I would never dare to "break-up with" they know the real, true, down and dirty on my and my man. We have to keep these folks close! Thanks for the VERY enjoyable evening and morning ( we got home at 3 am)! You guys are the best!

This was a pair of very sexy underware we took to have Joel sign. He said it was the strangest thing he had ever signed. He even autographed Ryan Seacrest's name in the crotch area... funny stuff.

6 comments:

Devri said...

Holy smokes women, do you eva stop!! You must have the best life, or should I say best vacations.. You are so dang cute, by the way, I mailed your 100 present finally, I know, with 7 chldren it took awhile... forgive me!!

tammy said...

I told Mindi I was jealous of her life. Same goes for you.

rachel said...

I am so jillious...it looks like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Party, party, party!

tiburon said...

I am so jealous!

Mindi said...

we need to do this more often, no questions.

next time, caylor will be wif us and he can do the honors in the elevator.

i love you!