Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Day...Tonia!

Today is my friend Tonia's birthday. Yesterday we celebrated by having a shopping/ girlfriends birthday lunch! When they stopped to get me...Tonia handed me a Diet Coke in a birthday spectacular glitter cup done with a shopping theme! Does it get any better?
(photoed...L-R... Amy C, Lori, Tonia, Cindy, Marla, Me, Tonia's mom, Anita)
We headed to the store that was made just for Tonia, Dear Lizzie, for lunch and fun... the one question I had was, Does it get any better? Then I had to go home, but the rest of the fun lovers went to a few more stores. Last night everyone got a date ( husbands) and met up at PF Changs for one last little surprise for the birthday girl! Again... Does it get any better? It was a fabulous day partying with the flamboyant, creative Tonia! Happy Birthday! It just doesn't' get ANY better than that!

Really? Can you handle how great she is? ( p.s. she does sell these little babies... click here to see her fabulous blog and order yourself some glittercup goodness)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the partying ever end in Utah? Looks like a great time and those cups are adorable! I think you need to come up for air! Oxygen? Whew!!

tammy said...

I was gonna say the same thing about the partying never ending with you. Jealous, totally jealous.

Andrea W. said...

Seriously, just reading about all your partying is making me tired! Happy Birthday, Tonia!

Amy said...

I am tired and pretty much finshed for a minute or two... back to the old laundry, housework, things that need to get done routine .Do you know what? ... it sounds really great to just stay home! I have had a really fun week with my blog party, St. George, my dad's party, going to Vegas to Joel McHale, making aprons all day and night on Saturday and then driving home on Sunday to party with Tonia and the babes on Mondy...but really- I have got to have some down time. Even a yellow knows when to STOP!

Holly H. said...

Wow! You glittericious girls are crazy! Looks like a blast. Happy Birthday Tonia!

Brittany said...

I keep telling myself I'll make me one of those cups... I should probably just buy one. I'm 110% sure that's the only way...

Devri said...

Amy you are the most loved women out on this blogworld. You rock, and I haven't heard from you since I hung up on ya- I hope you weren't too offended :)

simply kris said...

party girl! you are wild. loved that i was a small part of all this celebrating. go fill your cup, kick back and boss your kids around like mom's are supposed to. you've earned it!

samiam said...

You are the the Queen of Parties I must say! Love the glitter!!

Collette said...

I am tired just reading your blog! Looks like a ton of fun..

Anonymous said...

You're my hero! I want to party like you. I LOVE the bling bling cup!

Letti said...

What a fun group of friends you have. Thant looks like one fabulous birthday party.