Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Really... Here are the Winners!

The Pressure of the cuteness! I wanted to post the winners in some really cute and creative way... but I am really a right brained person... because the pressure of the task just ruined it and now I am stuck announcing the winners in a really LAME way...just writing their names!
Oh... p.s. I tried that random,org and it worked,,,I just couldn't figure out how to publish the official findings. I did use it...just can't prove it.
The winners are:
From my top ten:
TANJA from On That Note
Thanks for always being such a great supporter of my little blog. I love yours and have enjoyed getting to know you! I consider you a total friend and we've never even met!
From my random.org winners
&
Merrianne from Merrianne
You two are new to me because of this giveaway...yeah! So thanks for coming over... I hope you'll come back for free!
Please e-mail me your information so I can get your surprise package to you ASAP!
P.S. to everyone else who entered...thanks a ton! I wish I could send you all a prize! Some of you are faithful commenters... Thanks! Some of you are new... I hope you'll come back!
Have a great day!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPPEEEE KIIII YAAAYY!!!!!!!!


i am sooooo excited!!!

THANK YOU ♥

THANK YOU ♥


THANK YOU!!!! ♥

and yes...i will be coming back for FREE :)

{your blog is truly addicting!}
and

Congratulations to
TANJA {she is so sweet!}!!!

and

to Amanda.... i don't know her but i am still happy for her! :)

Anonymous said...

I SENT YOU AN EMAIL WITH MY ADDRESS... ♥

WOO HOO!

Anonymous said...

Dang it!! Poop! Crap! and you know the next word!

Vanessa said...

Hurray to my real life BFF Amanda!

rachel said...

I'll be back fo sho...even though I didn't win ;(

Letti said...

Congratulations to the winners. I am new but don't worry I'll definitely be back.

Misty said...

Congrats to all the winners. Funny enough, I didn't realize I was so close to being one of your top-commentors. I guess I should have commented a few more times - silly me! I am sure the girls will love their surprises. :)

Mindi said...

um, hellllllooooooo?? what is the prizey?

Amy said...

Besides the bottom feeder candy bars that I saved from last Halloween? I am giving the choice of either an apron or a star or their choice. I am open to WHATEVER!~

Kaci said...

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Can't believe it!
And out of of 180 entires.
Wooohoow!
Surprise? What could it be?

Thanks! Love your blog. Have been lurking through V-ness.

tiburon said...

Hooray for the winners!

I am still sad that I didn't win. One of these days I say. One of these days...

Anonymous said...

Really?!?

Thank you!
THANK YOU!!
TTTHHHAANNNKKK YYYOOOUUU!!!

I just got home and was reading the comments on my blog and that's how I found out! I had to come check it out for real. I am so giddy with excitement, I can hardly stand it!!

You can call me anytime! I'll e-mail You.

The Style Sisters said...

Amy,
I came upon your blog today and I am really enjoying it. I used to live in St. George too! I have many family members still there. In fact I am going for a visit this weekend.

Karin

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

And I stayed up all night for nothing! JK!
Congrats to the winners...don't worry I'll be back!

Shannon said...

I still love you and I will still read your blog... I guess...
Love you!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Congrats to the girlies who won! We all want to see what it is we missed out on though!

Anonymous said...

Tickled pink, I'm just sayin'!

It was so-o good actually getting to talk with you and putting a voice to the blog!

AnneMarie said...

Next giveaway my fingers will be crossed thhat I win. YOU SURE KNOW HOW TO DO A GIVEAWAY! ;)

Anonymous said...

hey Amy....

I am assuming that you haven't mailed the prizes yet... .i haven't gotten anything. i just want to make sure...cuz i do live OUT IN THE STICKS and i would hate to think that your package got lost!!!

just let me know ♥

thanks!!!