Friday, October 10, 2008

Fabulous Fall Friday...Only WITCHES dressed like witches are allowed to enter!

Fabulous Fall Friday...Witches Brew! Last night Tonia and I held our first annual witches brew! I got to the party and realized my camera was missing the memory card so... I don't have a lot of photos, but I will get copies this weekend. This post was to show the invitation and a photo of Tonia, Marla, Crystal ( The only witch that flew in on her broom all the way from Idaho) and I. We were sassy, funky, and fabulous witches. We had so much fun.

This was the invitation... we invited about 50 of our favorite witches and most all of them came.

Crystal, Me, Tonia, & Marla..Which Witch is Which?

I will have all the tricks and treats of the party.. along with photos on Monday! You won't believe the costumes and treats that everyone brewed up. AMAZING!
Have a GREAT weekend!

17 comments:

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

First? How FUN! Looks like such a good time. I can't wait to see more!

tammy said...

I wish I could've been there! What was I thinking choosing Disneyland over your party??

Anonymous said...

How fun! That's such a cute idea!

Shannon said...

How cute are you? Can't wait to see some fabulous photos!

Michelle said...

Thanks again for an amazing party! Glad I made the cut for one of your top 50 friends! Feel free to copy any of the pictures from my blog or I can email them separately to you.

Andrea W. said...

How cute, Amy. I would love to have just some of your fun and festiveness (is that a word?). Can I just have your pinky finger's worth?

Creations from my heart said...

Amy,
Check out my last post. I mentioned your blog and gave you the credit for my idea! Blessings...Sherry

Anonymous said...

WOW! that is AWESOME! i am so jealous that i do not live there!!! cuz i would have been a WITCHY WOMAN!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That's it, I am flying in for next year's! Just give me a head's up.
Can't wait to see more photos, you all look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!! I can't believe how everyone went for it! I saw more pictures on Tonia's blog and was utterly amazed! Let's just say that you take the cake for the BEST HAT EVAH!!! I love it!! And are those bangs on Crystal? She looks adorable!

Da Bergs said...

WHAT A FUN idea!!! I am going to have to host one here next year since I dont live close enough to come to yours!!! LOVE the costumes!!!

Unknown said...

You are extremly creative. Sounds like fun...

Alyson | New England Living said...

I love that idea for a party! Too late for this year, but maybe I can steal this idea for next!

Melisa said...

Hey I lost your phone number and so I was wondering if you would try calling me again thanks so much! melisa

Devri said...

amy you are to cute,

i sent yout bow, i gave you a spider one that is on my blog right now. tell me if you likey!!!!!

tiburon said...

That looks like such a blast!

Misty said...

So cute. I think I might've arrived as like a different type of witch. Maybe say...Catherine Zeta-Jones or something like that!