Monday, October 13, 2008

The Witches' Brew... Part two!

Where to start? The food? The AMAZING costumes? The FUN?
Last Thursday we had the greatest witches brew of our lives ( That was easy... it was the first). I was in shock and awe at the costumes... I have never seen so many feather boas in my life...green, orange, black, red, purple, zebra. The most colorful witches ever!
There were even darling little server witches ( Tonia's daughters and friends...Meg stayed home because I didn't want to have to hurry to get her home on a school-night- I wanted to PARTY!
We gave a prize ( a Halloween apron I made) to the best witch's concoction... and it went to Jesse Enright for her peanut butter bloody severed fingers ( complete with bone left in the middle)
It was so decorated and done Over the Tipsy Top... Here is one photo of the glittered glasses that everyone drank out of... real glass... real glitter- Only Tonia! We played games and gave prizes and laughed and ate and just enjoyed being all dressed up and with other girlfriend witches!
There were even some witches that were scantily clad... Chalyce and Hannie were the hot witches! OHHHH...to be young and hot!
I put this picture with myself ( in my new favorite zebra witch hat) and the witches of the evening...if you get my drift. They were hilarious! Thanks for being such good sports!

Here are a few more shots of some of the great costumes.


I was so impressed with all the costumes and all the great food. We assigned the food to people and were AMAZED at the treats that showed up! This is something I want to do every year... hopefully Tonia will join in again. She is the most spooktacular witch of all. She takes glam to Halloween like nobody's business! Thanks Tonia for your house and all your work and your friends and just being such a great friend.


17 comments:

Suzie said...

What an awesomely witchy partay.
Wouldn't have expected anything less from you!

tiburon said...

Wowsa! That is an awesome party :) Of course it was done right!

Anonymous said...

daaaanng!!!

those are awesome pictures! i wish i could have gone to that Witchin' Party!

tammy said...

Where did you find that zebra hat?? I love it!

Misty said...

This is so awesome. You guys sure know how to throw a party!

Anonymous said...

What a riot and of course it was done right, you have two of the most creative diva's in charge! I agree, those costumes are amazing!

hannie bailey said...

I think if anyone needs an idea on HOW to dress up like a witch this year... look no further. We had a great time! Thanks for the invite and the friendship. We just love amy d. I think we are officially groupies j/k ;)

AnneMarie said...

What impressive witches you all are. ;)

Love all of the decor and details. You know how to throw a party! How fun!

Letti said...

How fun. What a great Halloween party idea. I love all the witch costumes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for such a fun night. I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard with you two until the early moring hours. You really know how to throw a party!!!

Anonymous said...

I really do know how to spell Ms. English teacher, morning. That's why we should preview our comments first, right? You two were my inspiration once again, The Idaho girls are in for an amazing treat thanx to you.

Devri said...

great fun, i love your costume, i don;t need a witches comment, i am one.

Devri said...

What the crap? Did I just say witches comment, ok bloggin on the brain today.

I ment witches costume,

Duh Dev

Positively Creative! said...

OMGosh!! What a totally awesome party and idea....so stinkn' cute!! In my eyes you are all the queens or should I say Witches of Halloween..hahaha!!

Da Bergs said...

Holy Cow. I LOVE your zebra hat!!! How cute!!!

gina bina said...

This is the most amazing party idea EVER! I'm totally going to throw the idea at my girl friends to see what they think. You're the best!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

WITCHING! TOTALLY WITCHING! I love all of it!