Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Christmas, Turkeys, Birthdays, & Twilight... all wrapped into one!

This is going to be quite the modge podge post... stick it all together and add some glitter and it is done! I have got a few items of business to shout out!
First: Thanks for all the response to the stars... I am busily making and sending all that have ordered thus far... I just wanted to show you one example of a green/red whimsical Christmas star! I will do custom colors, themes, etc. $50.00 plus shipping and this baby is yours! If you are interested email me at: thisandthat-amy AT hotmail.com
This close up is to show you all the cute paper and ribbon and GLITTER!
Next: The Queen of Hearing your confessions is having a spectacular give-away! She is trying to buy your love with a "fowl" seasonal, a gift card, & a CHERELLA bag! Click here to enter.
Good News: There is this little movie coming out soon called TWILIGHT! The Babes at Private Design ( AKA Chalyce, Hannie, & Olivia) are hosting a big huge Twilight Tailgate Party on opening night. Grab the girlfriends and see the vampire splendor together. It is being held at Jordan Commons on November 20th at 11:00 p.m. Tickets are $15.00- and that includes the total party, entry into many drawings, and prizes... Click here for info!
And last...but certainly not least... Vanessa is giving prizes away for HER birthday! WOO-HOO! Click here to enter her birthday presents for you give-away!

15 comments:

Ida said...

First time here on over from Tiburon's blog. Love your stars very nice work. :)

devri said...

lOVE IT... Hey I am a loser, and just finally getting your package off, sorry, I am a failure and a half..

but I did throw a spider bow in with it, so I hope you can forgive me.

Vanessa said...

I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS STAR!!!!!! So cute!!

Thanks for the shout out! Keep your fingers crossed :)

Tanja said...

I love the Christmas star, it's stunning! Good work. Do you ever sleep glitter girl?!? ;)

Tiburon said...

LOVE the Christmas star! Oh and I would be all over the Twilight party - but I am waiting three weeks to see it with my bestie in NYC. I bought my plane ticket and then they moved the date up 3 weeks. Too bad. I am saving myself. ;)

MERRIANNE said...

i can't WAIT to see TWILIGHT!!!!!!

i love your STARS!!!!

rachel said...

Love the star in all its Christmas glory! The Witches Brew also looked like so much fun :)

tammy said...

Oh I love the Christmas star! I have bunko at my house in Dec., maybe I need a star for a prize.

Kristen said...

Love your stars! May have to get one! Our little boy passed away about 7 years ago and I have stars all over my house--my way of keeping him "in" our family.

Mindi said...

thanks baby.

the xmas stars look great--i want you to do a thanksgiving one, too.

pwease?

Monika said...

I LOVE your stars, quick question? Are they metal? I am just wondering if this is something you are going to be able to keep and keep pulling out?
Thanks :)

Shanz said...

Love the cute Christmas star! So festive!

Kami said...

Your Christmas Star is darling! Are you going to the Twilight party? It sounds so fun!

Dolly said...

Love the star project!! Awesome:)

Kaci said...

Can't wait to see the movie either!