Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Christmas, Turkeys, Birthdays, & Twilight... all wrapped into one!

This is going to be quite the modge podge post... stick it all together and add some glitter and it is done! I have got a few items of business to shout out!
First: Thanks for all the response to the stars... I am busily making and sending all that have ordered thus far... I just wanted to show you one example of a green/red whimsical Christmas star! I will do custom colors, themes, etc. $50.00 plus shipping and this baby is yours! If you are interested email me at: thisandthat-amy AT hotmail.com
This close up is to show you all the cute paper and ribbon and GLITTER!
Next: The Queen of Hearing your confessions is having a spectacular give-away! She is trying to buy your love with a "fowl" seasonal, a gift card, & a CHERELLA bag! Click here to enter.
Good News: There is this little movie coming out soon called TWILIGHT! The Babes at Private Design ( AKA Chalyce, Hannie, & Olivia) are hosting a big huge Twilight Tailgate Party on opening night. Grab the girlfriends and see the vampire splendor together. It is being held at Jordan Commons on November 20th at 11:00 p.m. Tickets are $15.00- and that includes the total party, entry into many drawings, and prizes... Click here for info!
And last...but certainly not least... Vanessa is giving prizes away for HER birthday! WOO-HOO! Click here to enter her birthday presents for you give-away!

15 comments:

Ida said...

First time here on over from Tiburon's blog. Love your stars very nice work. :)

Devri said...

lOVE IT... Hey I am a loser, and just finally getting your package off, sorry, I am a failure and a half..

but I did throw a spider bow in with it, so I hope you can forgive me.

Vanessa said...

I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS STAR!!!!!! So cute!!

Thanks for the shout out! Keep your fingers crossed :)

Anonymous said...

I love the Christmas star, it's stunning! Good work. Do you ever sleep glitter girl?!? ;)

tiburon said...

LOVE the Christmas star! Oh and I would be all over the Twilight party - but I am waiting three weeks to see it with my bestie in NYC. I bought my plane ticket and then they moved the date up 3 weeks. Too bad. I am saving myself. ;)

Anonymous said...

i can't WAIT to see TWILIGHT!!!!!!

i love your STARS!!!!

rachel said...

Love the star in all its Christmas glory! The Witches Brew also looked like so much fun :)

tammy said...

Oh I love the Christmas star! I have bunko at my house in Dec., maybe I need a star for a prize.

Kristen said...

Love your stars! May have to get one! Our little boy passed away about 7 years ago and I have stars all over my house--my way of keeping him "in" our family.

Mindi said...

thanks baby.

the xmas stars look great--i want you to do a thanksgiving one, too.

pwease?

Monika said...

I LOVE your stars, quick question? Are they metal? I am just wondering if this is something you are going to be able to keep and keep pulling out?
Thanks :)

Shannon said...

Love the cute Christmas star! So festive!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Your Christmas Star is darling! Are you going to the Twilight party? It sounds so fun!

Dolly said...

Love the star project!! Awesome:)

Kaci said...

Can't wait to see the movie either!