1. UEA/ fall recces? I am a little unsure about how I feel about this at this point. We aren't really doing anything spectacular...so we will have to see. I can remember as a kid LOVING this holiday from school. My kids are excited about sleeping in and no homework. Frightmares is always a good activity during October... we'll have to see!
2. Modern times- It was the best of times, it was the worst of times! I am glad to live in a modern world with modern healthcare. My sister, Brandy, has been taken off house arrest (bedrest), and has been fully admitted to the hospital. She is 32.5 weeks pregnant. They need her to be at least 34 weeks so... she is there until she has him. I know she is going crazy...but I am so glad that modern medicine can help stop her labor.
3. Good Friends- The other night my friend, Collette, and I were making stars and we had such a fun time. We laughed so hard... I don't know if it was from sleep deprivation, glue fumes, spray paint fumes, or inhaled glitter...but we had a great time. The next morning the stars even looked good. A project is always more fun with someone to chat and laugh with.
4. Projects- I am in the middle of several crazy projects. I think my hyperactivity is getting the best of me lately. I am going to push to get a few things done and then I am going to read a book or just sit. Until then... there is no rest for the wicked.
5. No sports- Yes... you heard it right...NO SPORTS! Besides the constant football game that is on in the downstairs MAN CAVE... we are sports free. In other words- My kids aren't involved in ANY sports right now. Sadly, football ended for Mitch, and we don't play basketball so.... we are just sitting here with our ski passes in hand waiting for the snow to fall so our winter season can begin. (p.s. I need to say THEY are waiting with THEIR passes in hand... I am a lodge bunny & proud to sit in the lodge and read a book and drink hot chocolate- I do have a cute ski outfit though. All I need is a fake cast and my look is complete)
6. Bloggin' Friends- Thanks for reading my blog and making comments... I have been kindof a blurking slacker or in blog lingo... a blacker -because I haven't been commenting very much on your blog. I am sorry and I will resume next week-0 FOR SURE!
7. Another excuse to party...Twilight Tailgate pary- Let's have a blog fest at the movie. Grab your real life friends and mix in the blogging friends and have a twilight/ girlfriend extravaganza! I know Chalyce, Hannie, & Olivia are drumming up some fabulous prizes so lets all go party with them...November 20th, 11:00, Jordan Commons, click here for details.