1- All my bloogin' buddies! Holy Cow! I am so glad that I am still able to buy your love! It made me feel so good to read all your enthusiastic comments for my give-away. I guess I had better put together something "real nice" for the proize! Just kidding I already know what it is! But thanks a ton for shouting me out...commenting on my blog... being more than just fun, time wasting hobby!. You are so much more!
2. The school computer system that can allow me to check on Mitch's grades at any time. I have to somewhat badger... I mean support him in his school endeavors. I am glad the teachers get their scores in and I can see just how well he is doing.
3. Good friends- Today I had the great opportunity to hang out with some AMAZING old friends. I can neither confirm nor deny the location of this reunion, but it was great to hang out with the forever entertaining Mindi ( that I see all the time... so really this is old hat-KIDDING!) AND our world famous designer friend of CHERELLA, Cheryl Forrester. We talked and laughed and had such a good time. We were three CRAZY girls at one time and now we have 10 kids between us. YIKES! It was such a spontaneous meeting and one that I absolutely enjoyed to the fullest! It was a beautiful fall day, great treats, and fabulous friends! Cheryl even brought prizes... more on that later! Loved this day!
4. Next week my man is going to be working from home because his new office isn't quite ready! I love it when he works from home. I can usually talk him into taking me to lunch..the down side is that I can't watch cartoons and lay on the couch drinking Diet Pepsi like Meg thinks I do... He has traveled quite a bit lately so it will be nice to just have him home.
5. My sisters... I have really been missing my sisters lately. My youngest sister, Brandy, is 30 weeks pregnant and has had to be put on House Arrest ( not the real criminal kind...) because she is going into labor too early. She has a little 2 year old tornado named Jace and has had to rely on my mom, sister, and sister-in-law. I wish I could be closer to help! It makes me happy to know that she has them to help her. Viv, Jody, & Mindy are so helpful and kind to take care of her. Brandy is very independent so it is hard to accept the help. I have great women in my life... I miss them!
6. Fall is here! Did I mention that I love it?