Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Holiday Boutique to end Holiday Boutiques...

Here is your chance to attend THE holiday boutique to end all holiday boutiques!
The creative girls at Over the Tipsy Top Design are hosting a holiday show this Thursday! I am also taking some stars, aprons, etc. I was over there today and am absolutely GOBSMACKED at the amazing things they have. All I can say is I have known Tonia for a long time and have seen alot of her fabulousness before...so it is hard for her to really blow me away. Today... I was blown away and it was not even done yet. If you live ANYWHERE along the Wasatch Front... you NEED To schedule a time to head to this show. You have all seen her house in party photos & loved it! It is worth the drive just to see it all done up for Christmas. You will be in AWE! Tonia and Marla are two talented little Divas that know how to go over the Tipsy Top for the Holidays! You owe it to yourself at the beginning of the holidays to get some of their amazing creations and start the season off right. You WON'T be disappointed!
For those of you that can't hop a plane to be here... leave them a comment and tell them to have an online boutique... like their own little private ETSY or something.

13 comments:

Letti said...

Oh how I wish I lived in Utah right now.

tammy said...

Yes! An online boutique! Either that or I'll let them know when I'll be in town and they can have a boutique in my honor.

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes! That is right down the street from me! I so want to go but I'm being induced tomorrow morning. Crap!

Anonymous said...

Must you rub this in? I am so sad I can't just hop on a plane. But, I will let them know...on-line is the way to go!

Holly H. said...

I'm sure it's gonna be awesome!

Da Bergs said...

I wanna buy one of your aprons!

Mindi said...

whatEVER. i am boycotting it.

tammy said...

My sister and sis-in-law are going to it. They may have to shop for me via cell phone.

Cassie said...

I wish I lived close by. I already left them a comment saying they should do an online boutique, it would be a hit!

Over The Tipsy Top Design said...

You are a great friend.....so tired can't lift my head....your the best!!! Thank You!!!

Love ya, Tonia

The Patrona said...

I'm so excited to peruse the LOADS of delicious delights you will be selling. I know it'll be GOBSMACKING fabulous!

collette said...

SO FUN to meet you today! You are adorable. We'll have to get my sis up here to the Promised Land and get together for lunch. :)

Gretchen said...

Oh, I wish I could come!! You are so mean to talk it up so much and just make us all jelous down here!! You better do a post on the extravaganza!! I'd love to see just what was over the Tipsy Top this time!!