Wednesday, February 11, 2009

He's a keeper!

My Man! He is such a keeper! He is a profound hater of Valentines Day...thinks it is a commercial scam man that sometimes forgets Valentines Day. Last Sunday he had a a total surprise for me... an early Valentines Day gift! Needless to say, I was surprised about more than one thing! He got me an ipod touch and had loaded all my music onto it! So sweet!
My family all got these for Christmas, but I am not really a music junkie... I have my XM in my car and that is good enough for me, so... I just kept my little vintage nano rockin'. The boys have loved theirs and Caylor has become a facebook fiend now thanks to the ipod touch. ( Mindi teases him calling it his blog-lite. He does have a blackberry touch phone, but it doesn't float his boat like the ipod does)
So I have started playing around on it... it is fun and way different than my other ipod. Mitch told me about Pandora Radio and it has rocked my world the last few days. It is like having a massive music collection on shuffle. Songs that I had forgotten about, but loved are the little surprises that just pop right up! Let me tell you... Cyndi Lauper radio is pretty darn amazing! I know I am probably the very last person on Earth to know about this...for I am NOT a techie, but it is the best ever!
So... back to my man... He is the best and I love it when he can pull a little surprise out on me. I am usually a little snoop it takes alot to surprise me- I guess you could call me a busy-body. Caylor is definitely a keeper!



14 comments:

Vanessa said...

He definitely is a keeper. He needs to talk to my hubby...I would LOVE one of those!

Anonymous said...

Definately a keeper! I didn't think I'd like mine much either but I love it and I am always up for some of the classics from back in the day!

I still need to get a hold of you! ;)

Dixie & Anne Leavitt Family Events said...

What a sweetheart! Caylor really is a good guy! I love that he totally threw you off by being a whole week early! Caylor is a keeper, but you make are the one who keeps that family going! You an AMAZING wife, mother and friend!

Letti said...

What a great husband. I have the ipod touch and I love it but I have never heard of Pandorasbox.com either. Thanks for sharing the info.

rachel said...

what a sweet guy...I STILL don't own any sort of digital music device & I AM a music junkie...just not a techie either.

Misty said...

What a great gift!

Kristina P. said...

That's an awesome Valentine's gift!

queenbee4 said...

ooohh I want one!

Pandora is SOOOO cool!

tammy said...

I am not a music junkie either. In fact I'm probably the only person that doesn't own an ipod and doesn't want one either. Too much music & noise in my head gives me a headache. But I wouldn't be giving Caylor back either if I were you.

Mia said...

I have heard of Pandora but I didn't know you could get it on your ipod... I will have to check that out.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

How Fun! What a guy that Caylor! We got iphones for Christmas which is the same without the phone. There are so many fun apps. You need to try Shazam, that is one of my favorites.

I have a few apps that I love, we should talk.

ps. Thank you thank you again for the sweet gift. Did you see my email?!

Mindi said...

i think he has an ulterior motive.

just saying.

i alwaysd knew caylor had it in him! i'm his biggest fan of his 'BLOG-LITE'.

Devri said...

What a great man.. My hubby never does anything on Valentines.. Tongan men anyways!!!

Suzie said...

I'd say he's a keeper. That is so thoughtful!
and thanks for the info on Pandora's Radio. Totally going to check it out.