Thursday, February 5, 2009

I know someone famous!

I know someone famous! Well... I blog with someone famous & have talked to her on the phone!
Sherry, from Creations from my Heart, entered an apron contest and WON!
Her gorgeous, totally dressy apron appears in this month's Apron-ology magazine!


I told her I wanted to wear it to a fancy schmancy party, but then realized I don't have anything THAT fancy schmancy... It is beautiful! She is so talented and so creative.... I want to be her when I grow up! Congrats to Sherry... What an accomplishment!




I don't think this apron is for when you cook spaghetti sauce...

15 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Wait, that's an APRON?

Vanessa said...

What a great apron! I would be afraid to spill on it though :)

What are the deets for tomorrow?

veronica said...

Wow I sort of thought it was a dress at first glance....except what does the back look like? That would be SOME party! ;)

I saw Tonia the other day and she is down with the blogger get-together up north. Let's do it!

tammy said...

I fell in love with this when I saw it. I have the cutest shoes to go with it.

BTW - I'm on my third Shopaholic book. I heart her so much.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, that could be a dress! It's stunning, but I don't think I could ever cook in it!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

That couldn't be an apron. wowzers.

Suzie said...

WOWZA. Secksy cookin' ahead.

Gretchen said...

WOW...Fancy!!! That is the kind of Apron you wear with nothing on under it!!!

queenbee4 said...

I cannot believe that's an apron!!!!!!


Wow. I'm amazed...

kado! said...

I'm not sure...but that looks like an apron you don't wear clothes under...like when the kids are out of the house for the evening...LoL! Very fancy!

Kaci said...

That is very cute!!!! :)

Creations from my heart said...

You are way to sweet to say all those nice things about me. It has been a blessing getting to know you. Hugs...Sherry

Mia said...

Wowzas that is an apron!!

Mandi Shandi said...

WOW! That is WONDERFUL! I've seen some of yours though, and they are pretty wonderful too!

Over The Tipsy Top Design said...

Now I'm confused, did you win this apron from her blog? That looks like your body form. If so why haven't you shown it to me!!!! I must have one of these with the matching gloves. Can't stop hyperventilating!!!

Love ya, Tipsy Girl Tonia