Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tanja!

The answer to the question you've all been dying to know... Yes! Tanja is just as darling kindof so dang cute and tiny that you hate her and sweet and fabulous in real life as you have come to realize by reading her blog!
I know this is an OLD blog according to Mindi, but I was out of town and basically out to lunch. I stole the photos because I loved the one of us looking to see if we got our best side.
We had such a great time! Viv didn't know what to think about meeting someone over the internet... she was worried that she was going to be some kind of wierdo cyber crazy that was going to kill Mindi and I. I am so glad she wasn't! I am currently trying to get Tanja to move closer, but I think we might have scared her a bit...we were a few of the first Mormons she had ever met. Just kidding.... she is so dang cute and I think she even liked us. Plus... I totally want to be her friend because she was riding sweet in a private jet. The lunch was good, the scenery was amazing, the company was beyond wonderful... a true success! We will have to get her to visit one weekend for a blogger retreat!

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

I should have just hopped in your car in my sweat suit, bed head and no makeup and headed south with you. The kids can fend for themselves, right?

Mandi Shandi said...

Looks like you had a great time and the pics are great! All 3 of you look fabulous. That is a rare event if your photos are like mine. Someone always looks funny!

Creations from my heart said...

OK I so need a freind like you living near me. No one here can relate to blogging or crafing (woops...CREATING). I really enjoyed talking to you. You are always such a sweetie and willing to help. Thanks for letting me pick your brain about the calender. By the way I just really looked at the photos of your kids on your blog. The are so cute! Thanks for all the sweet things you said about the apron. I'll be happy to sign a copy for you! I'm sure it will be my first and last signing. Blessings...Sherry

tammy said...

You all suck.

(that was my evil jealous twin coming out)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I too should have hopped into your car too. Looks like fun. How about a repeat?!

ps. You'd never guess what kind of fun mail I got today...you two, are too nice.

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet, seriously that was the best! I wanted to stay so bad.

I have so-o much to catch up on and yes I seriously need a vacation after the vacation!

AnneMarie said...

She is delightful! i blog stock her on a regular basis!